Fraze exemplificatoare cu measure
- The measure shall be voluntary on the part of producers. (Măsura este facultativă pentru producători.)
- This measure shall not apply to mining activities. (Această măsură nu se aplică activităților miniere.)
- This measure should be continued. (Această măsură ar trebui aplicată în continuare.)
- Those who speak most of progress measure it by quantity and not by quality. (Cei ce vorbesc cel mai mult despre progres îl măsoară în cantitate și nu în calitate.) - George Santayana
- If you want to be free, there is but one way; it is to guarantee an equally full measure of liberty to all your neighbors. There is no other. (Dacă vrei să fii liber, există doar o cale; să garantezi aceeași cantitate de libertate tuturor vecinilor tăi. Nu există altă cale.) - Carl Schurz
- Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. (Frica noastră cea mai mare nu este că suntem inadecvați. Frica noastră cea mai profundă este că suntem puternici peste măsură. Lumina noastră, și nu întunericul, este cea care ne înspăimântă.) - Alexandra Burke
- As a measure of acting skills, film can be very deceptive. (Ca instrument de cuantificare a aptitudinilor actoricești, filmul poate fi foarte decepționant.) - Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio
- I think the measure of your success to a certain extent will be the amount of things written about you that aren't true. (Cred că mărimea succesului depinde într-o anumită măsură de cantitatea de lucruri scrise despre tine care nu sunt adevărate.) - Cybill Shepherd
- Courage - a perfect sensibility of the measure of danger, and a mental willingness to endure it. (Curajul - o apreciere perfectă a măsurii pericolului și o dorință mentală de a-l îndura.) - William Tecumseh Sherman
- A sufficient measure of civilization is the influence of good women. (O bună măsură a civilizației o constituie influența femeilor cumsecade.) - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Alte exemple de fraze cu measure
- Please allow me to measure you.
- Can you measure the length?
- Money is the measure of worth.
- Man is the measure of all things.
- In the town there was a measure of peace.
- No woman could measure up to his standard.
- This measure is in accord with our policy.
- He has not become rich, but he had a certain measure of success.
- There are several ways to measure speed.
- I miss them tonight. I know that my debt to them is beyond measure.
- You will ruin your health if you drink without measure.
- Measure the length of the stick with a ruler.
- The calorie is an exact measure of the energy in food.
- Lately it's not so fashionable to measure success by how far you climb up the corporate ladder.
- The landscape of yellow, a mass of sunflowers flourishing beyond measure.
- We are in large measure responsible for students' success in the entrance exam.
- Looks, brains, reflexes, rich family and, for good measure, vice president of the student committee - in other words he's 'perfect'.
- While the Democratic Party has won a great victory tonight, we do so with a measure of humility and determination to heal the divides that have held back our progress.
- As yardsticks to measure the effectiveness of information retrieval there exist those called 'recall ratio' and 'precision ratio'.
- And while she's no longer with us, I know my grandmother's watching, along with the family that made me who I am. I miss them tonight. I know that my debt to them is beyond measure. To my sister Maya, my sister Alma, all my other brothers and sisters, thank you so much for all the support that you've given me. I'm grateful to them.
- Let's remember that it was a man from this state who first carried the banner of the Republican Party to the White House, a party founded on the values of self-reliance and individual liberty and national unity. Those are values that we all share. And while the Democratic Party has won a great victory tonight, we do so with a measure of humility and determination to heal the divides that have held back our progress.
Exemple din articole cu measure
- Measure bra size with these easy tricks that will you help you determine what size bra you should be wearing.
- A historic pot legalization measure authored by Assemblyman Tom Ammiano has died in the Assembly after the San Francisco legislator was unable to move it through a key committee before a Friday deadline.
- Spanish researchers develop new tool to measure kids' stress.
- The Illinois Senate approved a measure to replace the current McPier board with a smaller, temporary panel.
- A new method to measure childhood stress.
- The Editors of Effect Measure are senior public health scientists and practitioners.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru measure
Produse referitoare la "measure"
Cynthia E. Mazzaferro
Educational Testing Service
Educational Testing Service
Gene A. Getz
Clayton M. Christensen