Fraze exemplificatoare cu meat
- God sends meat and the devil sends cooks. (Dumnezeu face case, dracu aduce musafirii.)
- One man's meat is another man's poison. (Pentru unii mumă, pentru alții ciumă.)
- The meat weighs three pounds. (Carnea cântărește trei livre.)
Alte exemple de fraze cu meat
- That meat is the meat of the hen.
- Meat, please.
- I like my meat well done.
- The meat has gone bad.
- Which do you like better meat or fish?
- Meat or fish?
- The price of meat will soon come down.
- How many slices of meat would you like?
- I don't want meat.
- This meat has gone bad.
- The meat is tough.
- This meat is roasted well.
- This is good meat.
- I've given up eating meat.
- Could you cook this meat a little more?
- I can't eat meat.
- Would you like meat or fish?
- I never eat meat.
- I like meat better than fish.
- All the meat was bad.
- She are just as much meat as her father.
- She took some meat from the plate.
- He bit off the meat.
- I'd like meat loaf.
- I'm a vegetarian, so I'd rather not have meat, if that's okay.
- Does this food contain any meat?
- The meat is frozen.
- Do you know how to cook meat?
- I feed a dog on meat.
- I abstained from taking meat.
- As for me, I prefer fish to meat.
- She ate only lean meat.
- There is no meat left in the fridge.
- A refrigerator keeps meat fresh.
- I prefer fish to meat.
- I like meat, but eggs do not agree with me.
- I'd prefer meat to fish.
- I fed some meat to my dog.
- They sell meat at that store.
- You should cut up your meat before you eat it.
- I don't care for meat.
- If you want to keep meat for long, freeze it.
- Which wine goes best with red meat?
- Put some salt on your meat.
- I'll put some salt on the meat.
- The meat was crawling with maggots.
- A butcher deals in meat.
- He cut the meat with a knife.
- The price of meat dropped.
- The meat cuts tough.
- Trim the fat off the meat.
- He cut off a slice of meat.
- Red wine goes well with meat.
- He cut up the meat and weighed it.
- We have eaten no meat for several days.
- They sell meat at this store.
- The cook broiled the meat.
- This knife is used to cut meat.
- The meat tastes bad.
- This meat cuts easily.
- None of the meat was fit to eat.
- The meat is smooth and soft.
- The meat is only half cooked.
- This meat smells bad.
- This meat can be preserved long.
- Did you buy any meat in the supermarket?
- Please freeze the fish and meat.
- They keep lambs for meat in Arabia.
- I'd like to have meat for supper this evening.
- Meat is very expensive nowadays.
- Eat not only fish, but also meat.
- They sell fish and meat.
- The dog snapped up the meat.
- Please tell me why you don't eat meat.
- What kinds of meat dishes do you serve?
- Fish and meat are both nourishing, but the latter is more expensive than former.
- To my surprise, they ate the meat raw.
- That store sells meat and a fish.
- At that store they deal in fish and meat.
- Meat won't keep long in this heat.
- The meat was giving off a terrible small.
- I was hit by a huge chunk of meat.
- Grab the meat before it burns to a crisp!
- The spoiled meat had a nasty smell.
- Cut the meat into thin slices.
- He threw a piece of meat to a dog.
- Put the meat in the refrigerator, or it will rot.
- The cat prefers fish to meat.
- The dog didn't eat the meat.
- They say red wine is better with meat than white.
- The dog had a piece of meat in its mouth.
- The dog bit meat off the bone.
- Americans eat a lot of meat.
- I prefer meat to fish any day.
- I like meat, cheese and tomato sandwiches.
- I gave the dog two pieces of meat.
- I bought a pound of meat the other day.
- At that store, they deal in fish and meat.
- I'd like to have this meat dish with your best white wine.
- I bought eggs, meat, vegetables, and what not.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru meat
Produse referitoare la "meat"
E. B. White
Carol J. Adams