Fraze exemplificatoare cu Meeting
- We're meeting up tomorrow? (Ne vedem mâine?)
- I believe that forgiving them is God's function. Our job is simply to arrange the meeting. (Cred că este atribuția lui Dumnezeu să-i ierte. Treaba noastră este doar să aranjăm întâlnirea.) - H. Norman Schwarzkopf
- All human beings have an innate need to hear and tell stories and to have a story to live by...religion, whatever else it has done, has provided one of the main ways of meeting this abiding need. (Toate ființele umane au o nevoie înnăscută de a asculta și de a spune povești și de a avea o poveste după modelul căreia să trăiască... religia, pe lângă tot ce a făcut, a oferit și una din principalele căi de a îndeplini această nevoie stăruitoare.) - Harvey Cox
- The moment Robinson saw man Friday, he decided to hold a meeting. (Când l-a văzut pe Vineri, Robinson a hotărât să țină imediat o ședință.) - Valeriu Butulescu
Alte exemple de fraze cu Meeting
- She didn't attend the meeting for fear of meeting her ex-husband.
- The purpose of the meeting is to make a plan for a new product prior to the Product Development Meeting in January.
- The meeting is all over.
- She need not have come to the meeting.
- She's at a meeting.
- We are having a meeting.
- No one else came to the meeting.
- The meeting was all but over.
- I will tell her what to say at the meeting.
- I'm always meeting him there.
- He said to the meeting to her among this.
- He will go to the meeting instead of me.
- Are you meeting someone here?
- How soon will the meeting being?
- I am meeting him next Friday.
- I absented myself from the meeting.
- The meeting is to be held at three.
- He didn't come to the last meeting.
- We took up that problem at the last meeting.
- There were only six people at the meeting.
- He has decided not to go to the meeting.
- We had better not attend the meeting.
- You should attend the meeting yourself.
- The meeting broke up at seven.
- Hello, Fancy meeting you here.
- We want the meeting arranged as soon as possible.
- The meeting broke up at five.
- I'll attend the next meeting.
- The meeting room is in use now.
- I'd like to discuss the following at the meeting.
- I can't attend the meeting.
- Did he show up at the meeting?
- Sorry I'm late for the meeting.
- Are you going to attend the meeting?
- Attend the meeting.
- Either you or I must attend the meeting.
- Either he or I am to attend the meeting.
- I wish he had attended the meeting.
- He is foolish meeting her again.
- I am looking forward to meeting you when you come.
- Were you present at the meeting?
- Shall you be going to the meeting on Saturday?
- Nobody having any more to say, the meeting was closed.
- No one was present at the meeting.
- Nobody having anything more to say, the meeting was closed.
- Who attended the meeting?
- Ask him if he will attend the meeting.
- The meeting was called off.
- We need not attend the meeting.
- I presented myself at the meeting.
- We were all present at the meeting.
- I could not attend the meeting.
- I'm going to attend the meeting.
- I am willing to attend the meeting.
- It was a very long meeting.
- It was a casual meeting.
- I was in an IAA meeting.
- I was meeting Bob at six.
- Shall we start the meeting now?
- If it's at all possible, I'd like you to take part in the next meeting.
- Will you go to the meeting in my place?
- He was at the meeting, to be sure, but he was asleep.
- It was a casual look meeting.
- Tell me where the meeting will be held.
- I remember meeting you somewhere.
- I'd like to call a meeting.
- We have to call off the meeting.
- It's been nice meeting you.
- How about meeting today?
- Let's kick it around at the next meeting.
- Please tell me when the next meeting will be held.
- It is no necessary for us to attend the meeting.
- Our meeting was just an accident.
- There is little chance of my meeting him again.
- We are going to have a meeting here tomorrow.
- I was meeting him at the station at six.
- Who organized that meeting?
- Robert has never yet been last for a meeting.
- The two meeting clash.
- I'll attend the meeting.
- Our meeting was quite accidental.
- I was not present at that meeting.
- I propose that we should have another meeting.
- I was absent from the meeting.
- We had to put off the meeting.
- You should have attended the meeting.
- It's quite an informal meeting.
- I never imagined meeting you here.
- It was nice meeting you here.
- Her name was referred to in the meeting.
- The meeting was well attended.
- The meeting will commence.
- She attended the meeting.
- The meeting was last month.
- The meeting will be put off.
- The meeting dragged on.
- They arranged a meeting.
- He will certainly attend the meeting.
- They excluded her from the meeting.
- Whatever she may say, I will not attend the meeting.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru Meeting
Produse referitoare la "meeting"
Eric A. Kimmel
Northern Yearly Meet F. &. P. Committee