Fraze exemplificatoare cu mention
Alte exemple de fraze cu mention
- He did not mention it.
- Don't mention it.
- Mom did not mention it.
- Did he mention the accident?
- Can you mention anyone that we know who is as talented as he is?
- Did you mention my book?
- Mention each member by name, please.
- Do not mention the accident before the children.
- She didn't mention the accident to me.
- Her mention of his name rang a bell.
- He made no mention of her request.
- Now that you mention it, she also needs a bra and panties.
- He has been to Portugal, not to mention Spain.
- He knows no English, not to mention German.
- He was careful to mention it in the letter.
- He wouldn't mention the plan.
- He has no knowledge, not to mention experience.
- He has been to Europe, not to mention America.
- "Thank you for helping me." "Don't mention it."
- Don't mention the matter to him.
- She managed not to mention her plan.
- I have nothing particular to mention with regard to the affair.
- Mom didn't mention it.
- My mother didn't mention it.
- Don't mention our plan to anybody.
- Did she mention the results of the exam?
- Don't mention our plan to anybody.
- Now that you mention it. Yeek, his habits are rubbing off on me!
- Now that you mention it, I remember he was a dashing man. I wonder how he's doing?
- She didn't mention the reason for being late.
- She can ride a motorcycle, not to mention a bicycle.
- She cannot ride a motorcycle, not to mention a bicycle.
- She can speak German, not to mention English.
- He does not know English, not to mention German or French.
- He can speak Spanish, not to mention English.
- She speaks Spanish, not to mention English.
- Don't mention that she's put on weight.
- He has many foreign stamps, not to mention Japanese ones.
- Tom didn't mention the accident to me.
- Mention Mexico, and tacos come to mind.
- He speaks German, not to mention English.
- We admired his wisdom, not to mention his courage.
- She can play the violin, not to mention the piano.
- He can speak French, not to mention English.
- Now that you mention it, what happened to that man who used to work here?
- He knows German and French, not to mention English.
- The merest mention of his name made her angry.
- She can speak French fluently, not to mention English.
- Michael speaks Japanese, not to mention English.
- Ken can play the violin, not to mention the guitar.
- I really enjoyed the beefsteak you served, not to mention the other dishes.
- Jane can play the violin, not to mention the guitar.
- She speaks German and French, not to mention English.
- I have all these apples to carry, not to mention this bag of potatoes.
- My mother disliked caterpillars, not to mention snakes.
- His wife now had to take care of his grandfather, not to mention their two children.
- I want to mention the release of our new software edition at the banquet.
- Observe his facial reaction when we mention a price.
- He speaks Spanish, not to mention English and German.
- He can speak German, not to mention English and French.
- He can speak French and German, not to mention English.
- He reads foreign books, not to mention Japanese ones.
- He doesn't even drink beer, not to mention whiskey.
- With that sort of attitude you'll never get past the honourable-mention prizes.
- The teacher speaks good French, not to mention English.
- Changing the system is difficult, not to mention the interpersonal relationships.
- There are a number of methodological problems here, not to mention the inaccuracy of some of the results.
- We were served French champagne, not to mention the usual cocktails.
- He cannot afford the common comforts of life, not to mention luxuries.
- He doesn't speak English, and don't even mention French.
- Now that you mention it, I wasn't involved in the decision-making for the vital part.
- Distrust of people, not to mention hate, is the root of human suffering.
- I had a nagging feeling that the atmosphere resembled somebody and, now that you mention it, yes, you're right. Certainly ZZ TOP had this kind of feel.
- It is acceptable to mention your job and interests and to ask the other person about his, but be careful not to let the conversation become too personal.
- She takes singing and dancing lessons, not to mention swimming and tennis lessons.
- Nuclear power plants are dangerous, not to mention nuclear weapons.
- If the other person does mention his family, then it is perfectly OK to ask about the ages of the children, and if you have children, to compare educational and cultural differences in raising children.
Exemple din articole cu mention
- Jonathan Jackson's fine art landscape photography wins honorable mention at AIA juried art exhibit Art by Architects.
- 1-in-5 UK divorce petitions mention Facebook.
- But since my style of Hip Hop is more akin to the '80s and '90s-stylings of Native Tongue on down to select cuts of the Shiny Suit Period, I must say that I really appreciate "Don't Mention It.
- White House bristles at mention of Kagan's sexuality, says it will reach 'accommodation' on releasing memos.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru mention
Produse referitoare la "mention"
Laurell K. Hamilton