Exemple din articole cu more nefarious
- These are always failures, and are more often than not sort of window dressing for something far more nefarious going on in the background that they won't tell you about, since your enthusiasm is part of the design of the window .
- In print this appears far more nefarious then it actually is on the video, but clearly Hallor and the public affairs officer have a list of "do not dos and mentions" in their guidelines regarding interviews.
- As always, more nefarious behavior such as network manipulation is right out.
- Perhaps he believes something far more nefarious would be planned should Ron Paul become too popular and out of control.
- You can hear the audio for yourself, but it appears that Vogl asked Ryan Miller how he was, and Miller insinuated a deeper, more nefarious line of questioning.
- Wow, kudos on finding a major outlet like The Northwestern in Oshkosh, WI, to imply that the governor is planning something different and more nefarious from contingency plans to staff prisons and the like in the event that union .
Produse referitoare la "more nefarious"