Fraze exemplificatoare cu move
- Don't move a muscle. (Nu te mișca.)
- Get a move on! (Mărește compasul!)
- Put a move on! (Întinde compasul!)
- You can't move without everybody knowing. (Nu poți face o mișcare fără ca să știe toți.)
- I'm not interested in how people move; I'm interested in what makes them move. (Nu ma interesează cum se mișcă oamenii; mă interesează ceea ce îi face să se miște.) - Pina Bausch
- Don't move over, move on! (Nu te da la o parte, treci mai departe.) - Charles Bukowski
- Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction. (Orice nebun inteligent poate exagera lucrurile, le poate face mai complexe și mai violente. Este nevoie de un geniu și de mult curaj să mergi în cealaltă direcție.) - E.F. Schumacher
- Give me where to stand, and I will move the earth. (Dați-mi un punct de sprijin și voi muta Pământul din loc!) - Arhimede
- Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world with one hand. (Dați-mi o pârghie destul de lungă și un punct de sprijin și voi răsturna întreaga lume cu o singură mână.) - Arhimede
- We have not passed that subtle line between childhood and adulthood until we move from the passive voice to the active voice-that is, until we have stopped saying 'It got lost,' and say, 'I lost it.' (Nu vom fi pășit peste acea graniță fină dintre copilărie și viața de adult, până nu vom fi trecut de la diateza pasivă, la diateza activă- adică, până atunci când vom fi încetat a mai spune "Am fost pierdut" și vom spune "Am pierdut".) - Sydey Harris
- Congress is functioning the way the Founding Fathers intended-not very well. They understood that if you move too quickly, our democracy will be less responsible to the majority. (Congresul funcționează așa cum au intenționat Părinții Fondatori - adică nu foarte bine. Ei au înțeles că dacă te miști prea repede, democrația noastră va fi mai puțin responsabilitatea majorității.) - Barber B. Conable Jr.
- Political image is like mixing cement. When it's wet, you can move it around and shape it, but at some point it hardens and there's almost nothing you can do to reshape it. (Imaginea politică este precum amestecul de ciment. Când este moale îl poți mânui și modela, dar de la un anumit punct încolo se întărește și nu mai rămâne aproape nimic de făcut pentru a-l remodela.) - Walter Frederick Mondale
- To move a woman, one has to sacrifice flowers to her. (Pentru a sensibiliza o femeie, trebuie să-i sacrifici flori.) - Valeriu Butulescu
- When human beings stop progressing at an endeavor, they stop enjoying it and move on to something else. Not golfers. Masochists, all of them. (Când ființele umane încetează să mai progreseze în ceea ce fac, nu se mai bucură și se îndreaptă spre altceva. Nu și jucătorii de golf. Masochiști, cu toții.) - Jay Mohr
Alte exemple de fraze cu move
- It's your move.
- Could you help me when I move?
- Move along, please.
- Move! You're in my way.
- He is always on the move.
- We'd better get a move on.
- I can't move.
- Could you move over a little?
- Move along, please!
- Can you help me when I move?
- Get a move on!
- Move over a little if you please.
- He is watching my every move.
- Would you move your car, please?
- He was unable to move.
- Will you help me move this desk?
- Don't move, please.
- The car is in the way. Please move it.
- I nodded but did not move.
- Please move your bicycle out of here.
- I'd like to move in to the country.
- I'm excited about the move.
- Help me move this stone.
- If you would move over, there would be room for everyone.
- May I move to other side now?
- Move up to the front, please.
- I said move over, honey.
- Please move this stone from here to there.
- Move your car, please.
- Please move out of the way so this lady can go through.
- Move into the bus, please!
- Would you just move along a bit, please?
- Can you move this desk by yourself?
- The horse would not move.
- Don't you move from here.
- He helped me to move.
- We've got to move every carefully.
- She wants to move out and find a place on her own.
- America is a country on the move.
- We did not move for fear we should wake him up.
- Move to Tokyo from Osaka.
- No one can move the big box.
- I felt something move in the house.
- I told you never to move in a group.
- Not seeing anything in the dark, we couldn't move.
- Next week a family will move in.
- Did you feel the earth move?
- We must move this statue very carefully.
- I move that the meeting adjourn.
- It's time to move in for the kill.
- The general commanded them to move on.
- We saw the parade move down the street.
- <Police Order> Move along now.
- Faith can move mountains.
- We are excited about the move to the new building.
- Archie made a move on her.
- He couldn't move and had to call for help.
- Move forward one step.
- The bag was too heavy for me to move.
- We didn't move so that we would not wake him up.
- Please move the desk to the left.
- Please move the TV set to the left.
- The car didn't move.
- Don't move, or I'll shoot you.
- As soon as he got on the bus, it began to move.
- The man was too fat to move by himself.
- Animals seem to move at random.
- Could you move the chair a bit?
- The room is ready for us to move into.
- Tom helped me to move.
- I move that we continue the discussion.
- His speech move them to tears.
- I want to move out of this cramped room as soon as I can.
- He prepared his family for the move.
- That move was a big mistake.
- This stone is too heavy for me to move.
- The box was so heavy I could not move it.
- He can move quietly and quickly.
- "Please move aside." "Ya wanna make something of it, sonny?"
- He pulled with all his strength but the rock would not move.
- Planets move around a fixed star.
- Because of a serious disease, he can't move his body as most people can.
- They were so frightened that they couldn't move an inch.
- Before we try to move up to the next level, I think we need to focus on keeping what we have.
- How kind of him to help us move on such a rainy day!
- It seems likely that people in the city will move to the country.
- The stream becomes shallower as you move upriver.
- I move that the witness be summoned on Monday.
- Soon the plane begins to move, and then it takes off.
- Move the chair nearer to the desk.
- This window won't open. See if you can get it to move.
- Sure, this house is as good as ever. She's built so well we could move her anywhere.
- Her decision to move to Chicago surprised us.
- It took a lot of energy to move the furniture.
- The elephant won't move an inch.
- The horse stopped and wouldn't move.
- Could you move forward so we can close the door?
- Nancy couldn't move the desk herself.
- The cat didn't move a muscle.
- We would move to a bigger house if we had more money.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru move
Produse referitoare la "move"
Karen Rauch Carter