Fraze exemplificatoare cu Moving
- He's moving in with his girlfriend. (Se mută cu prietena lui.)
- This song is so moving that it brings tears to my eyes. (Cântecul acesta este atât de emoționant încât mă face sa plâng.)
- History is moving, and it will tend toward hope, or tend toward tragedy. (Istoria este în mișcare și se va îndrepta fie înspre speranță, fie înspre tragedie.) - George W. Bush
- The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it. (Lumea se mișcă atât de repede astăzi încât cel care spune că un lucru nu poate fi făcut este în general întrerupt de cineva care face acel lucru.) - Harry Emerson Fosdick
- Ethical religion can be real only to those who are engaged in ceaseless efforts at moral improvement. By moving upward we acquire faith in an upward movement, without limit. (Religia etică devine reală doar pentru cei ce nu depun eforturi continue pentru a se îmbunătăți moral. Mergând în sus, căpătăm încredere într-o mișcare ascendentă fără limite.) - Felix Adler
- Dancing is the loftiest, the most moving, the most beautiful of the arts, because it is no mere translation or abstraction from life, it is life itself. (Dansul este cea mai elevată, cea mai emoționantă, cea mai frumoasă dintre arte, pentru că nu este doar translatare sau abstractizare din viață; este chiar viață.) - Havelock Ellis
- Moving on, is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard. (Să mergi înainte e un lucru simplu, ceea ce lași în urmă e dificil.) - Dave Mustaine
- Success for me isn't a destination... it's a journey. Everybody's working to get to the top but where is the top? It's all about working harder and getting better and moving up and up. (Pentru mine succesul nu este o destinație, e o călătorie. Toată lumea muncește ca să ajungă în vârf, dar unde este vârful? Totul constă în a munci și mai mult, a deveni mai bun și a urca pas cu pas.) - Rihanna
- Moving left and occasionally right, but the aiming target is above. (Uneori se deplasează la stânga, alteori la dreapta, dar obiectivul său este deasupra.) - Hasier Agirre
- Time is a circus, always packing up and moving away. (Timpul este un circ, mereu împachetând și deplasându-se.) - Ben Hecht
Alte exemple de fraze cu Moving
- He's moving in with his girlfriend.
- We are always moving with the earth.
- That movie was really moving.
- The elevator is moving up and down.
- How about going to see a moving tonight.
- It was a moving sight.
- That was the most moving film I had ever seen.
- The swing is moving up and down.
- A hole in one is moving on the whole.
- We are moving next month.
- I am moving next month.
- There was something moving in the distance.
- Would you mind my moving your car?
- Do you hear someone moving about in next room?
- I felt something moving on my back.
- I'm not moving out of range of that telephone.
- Quit lazing around and get moving!
- I think this project is moving on the right track.
- This job will mean moving to another city.
- We're moving out of this apartment next month.
- I think I have to get moving with some work for the exams.
- I assisted her in moving the furniture.
- We are thinking of moving back home.
- Please don't lean out of the window when we're moving!
- Of course there were several hundred boats moving around on the water but not just any old one would do.
- Cats are often run over by moving vehicles.
- I saw a strange moving object in the sky.
- The man is loading the moving truck on his own.
- It is dangerous to jump into a moving train.
- It's dangerous to jump off a moving train.
- Moving about gives Americans a great pleasure.
- It is dangerous to jump onto a moving train.
- It is not enough to show that these two particles are moving at different speed.
- More and more people are moving to urban areas.
- Due to our office moving, we will be closed from May 30 to 31.
- A fish swims by moving its tail.
- The boy tried moving the heavy sofa.
- I don't care for moving picture.
- The crowd was moving in a solid body.
- This song is so moving that it brings tears to my eyes.
- We may as well cool our jets and wait until it starts moving again.
- Amazing! This moving a story is a first for me! It's truly an epic among epics!
- He has a habit of moving his head up and down when he is listening to a conversation.
- Moving to a smaller place will reduce the expenses.
- The seasonal rain front is moving in tomorrow.
- A long train of camels was moving to the west.
- It is very dangerous to jump aboard the train when it is moving.
- It took me by surprise to hear that Carl was moving to Germany.
- Life today is fast-moving and complex.
- A bird can glide through the air without moving its wings.
- Nine planets including the earth are moving around the sun.
- Moving money and technology from one side of the globe to the other is not enough.
- Typhoon No.11 is moving up north at twenty kilometers per hour.
- A wheelbarrow fills the bill for moving concrete blocks.
- The cows were moving very slowly through the long, green grass.
- Would you do me a favor by moving that chair over to the corner so that I can sweep the floor?
- You can adjust the seat height by moving the adjustment lever up.
- In order to keep our feet warm we had to shift from one foot to another and keep moving.
- The shoulder joints, as well as moving on their own, also move in conjunction with arm movements.
- I find the great thing in this world is not so much where we stand as in what direction we are moving.
- They are moving from the peaceful hills and the countryside to the busy world of streets and crowds.
- "Mr Chairman, what needs moving next, again?" "Scoreboard, giant ball and the tug-of-war rope."
- ALS slowly destroys the nerves and muscles needed for moving your body.
- Several more companies are moving to enter the lucrative pet food market of the country.
- The front wheel plays an important role in two-wheeled vehicles moving without falling over.
- Today, people all over the world are moving out of small villages in the country to go and live in big, noisy cities.
- A display, aka monitor, is an appliance that displays video signal of still images and moving pictures produced by a computer or similar device.
- Don't drag out Chinese sayings about the importance of an environment conducive learning just to justify moving house for a child's entrance exams!
- The job-seeking season is starting earlier each year and it's the (mass) media that are causing that trend by moving up their job interview schedule.
- We saw a troop of monkeys moving from tree to tree.
- People were moving faster and faster.
Exemple din articole cu Moving
- Nationwide Moving Company Concludes Haiti Earthquake Relief Efforts With Donation To World Vision, Stevens Worldwide Van Lines to make a $15000 donation to World Vision.
- 3 Cost Saving Tips When Moving LocallyThese tips should make your move a little simple.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru Moving
Produse referitoare la "moving"
Thomas S. Spradley