- No doubt Jack the Ripper excused himself on the grounds that it was human nature. (Fără îndoială, Jack Spintecătorul și-a motivat faptele dând vina pe natura umană.) - A.A. Milne
- I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority. (M-aș simți mai optimist în legătură cu un viitor luminos al omului dacă ar petrece mai puțin timp demonstrând că e mai deștept decât Natura și mai mult timp degustându-i dulceața și respectându-i supremația.) - E.B. White
- Nature is earlier than man, but man is earlier than natural science. (Natura a apărut înaintea omului, dar omul a apărut înaintea științelor naturale.) - Carl Friedrich von Weizsacker
- In peace, children inter their parents; war violates the order of nature and causes parents to inter their children. (Pe timp de pace, copiii își înmormântează părinții; războiul răstoarnă ordinea firească și face ca părinții să-și inmormânteze copiii.) - Herodot
- Man is by nature a political animal. (Omul este prin natura sa o ființă socială.) - Aristotel
- The goal of life is living in agreement with nature. (Scopul vieții e să trăiești în armonie cu natura.) - Zeno
- You cannot slander human nature; it is worse than words can paint it. (Natura umană nu poate fi calomniată; e mai rea decât o pot picta cuvintele.) - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
- One of the great dreams of man must be to find some place between the extremes of nature and civilization where it is possible to live without regret. (Unul din marile visuri ale omului trebue să fie acela de a găsi un loc între extremele naturii și civilizației unde e posibil să trăiești fără regrete.) - Barry Lopez
- In the state of nature...all men are born equal, but they cannot continue in this equality. Society makes them lose it, and they recover it only by the protection of the law. (În starea naturală... toți oamenii se nasc egali, dar nu pot continua această egalitate. Societatea îi face să o piardă, și o pot recupera doar prin protecția legii.) - Montesquieu
- One of the greatest pains to human nature is the pain of a new idea. (Una dintre cele mai mari corvoade ale naturii umane este aceea a unei noi idei.) - Walter Bagehot
Exemple de fraze cu nature
- Habit is second nature.
- He is kind by nature.
- He is gentle by nature.
- He has a mild nature.
- He has a friendly nature.
- He has a generous nature.
- He is heavy by nature.
- He had something of the hero in his nature.
- We must treasure nature more.
- You can't go against the laws of nature.
- There is nothing useless in nature.
- Let's keep beautiful nature around us.
- I have a suspicious nature.
- I am an optimist by nature.
- He was passive by nature.
- She is artistic by nature.
- She is weak by nature.
- We are to preserve nature.
- We cannot subdue nature.
- She is kind by nature.
- She is by nature kindhearted.
- She is reserved by nature.
- He is by nature, an artist.
- He is reserved by nature.
- He is lazy by nature.
- He was assertive by nature.
- Nature is under attack on all fronts.
- In nature there are neither rewards nor punishments.
- Nature abhors a vacuum.
- Poverty is alien to her nature.
- Nature provides them with the means of survival.
- Don't take it for granted that the nature is always there to help us.
- Love is by nature blind.
- Her nature is neither affected nor pretentious.
- His body was weak by nature.
- Not all the laws of nature are correct.
- Nature is a good mother.
- He is by nature a generous person.
- He is by nature a very quiet person.
- It is not in his nature to be hard on other people.
- He is by nature a kind fellow.
- He has a good memory by nature.
- It was not in his nature to speak ill of others.
- He is by nature quite an easy-going man.
- Hydrogen does not exist as such in nature.
- Man is indeed at the mercy of nature.
- Man is part of nature.
- Nature is beyond mortal control.
- The balance of nature is very fragile.
- John is cheerful by nature.
- Cases of this nature are decreasing.
- Thrift is alien to my nature.
- Helen is by nature an optimist.
- Dr. Sweet's nature belied his name.
- John seems very honest by nature.
- George is very honest by nature.
- Everything is subject to the laws of nature.
- Africa has a lot of nature.
- Mary has a social nature.
- We are subject to the laws of nature.
- Nature's balance is going to be upset everywhere.
- We must keep nature in good condition.
- You should not play on his generous nature.
- You had better not play on his generous nature.
- Competition is not by nature evil.
- Cruelty is quite alien to his nature.
- The truth is that he is good by nature.
- He has dedicated his life to the preservation of nature.
- The lake is made not by nature but by art.
- The Japanese live in harmony with nature.
- The doctors inquired into the mystery of nature.
- It is human nature to be bugged by such things.
- He expressed his feelings for nature in a poem.
- He wanted to study further how everything in nature works.
- The scientist tried to discover Nature's laws.
- The male ape is intelligent by nature.
- Nature endowed him with wit and beauty.
- She expressed her feelings for nature in a poem.
- The engineer seeks not so much to know nature as to make use of it.
- Nature endowed her with wit and beauty.
- A rainbow is one of the most beautiful phenomena of nature.
- Many poets write about the beauties of nature.
- A book descriptive of the wonders of nature.
- We must learn to live in harmony with nature.
- Nature and books belong to the eyes that see them.
- You acted after your nature. Think of all the trouble you would give him.
- Man modifies to his needs what nature produces.
- Human nature revolts against such a crime.
- Human beings are powerless before nature.
- Man is a social animal by nature.
- I feel I was able to get back to nature on this trip.
- I'd like to leave the city and rediscover nature.
- In the world of words, the imagination is one of the forces of nature.
- Nature provides other forms of protection against environmental dangers.
- The city was ruined by the brutal force of nature.
- Nature plays an important role in our life.
- This beautiful garden owes more to art than to nature.
- It is in the nature of birds to fly and build nests.
- Whenever I visited the island, I was impressed with the beauty of nature.
- The more civilization advances, the more people long for nature.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru nature
Produse referitoare la "nature"
Clare Walker Leslie
Clare Walker Leslie
Lee Ann Landstrom
Alison Hawthorne Deming