- If you want to be free, there is but one way; it is to guarantee an equally full measure of liberty to all your neighbors. There is no other. (Dacă vrei să fii liber, există doar o cale; să garantezi aceeași cantitate de libertate tuturor vecinilor tăi. Nu există altă cale.) - Carl Schurz
- The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because they are generally the same people. (Biblia ne spune să ne iubim vecinii și de asemenea să ne iubim dușmanii; probabil pentru că, în general, sunt aceiași oameni.) - G.K. Chesterton
- Love, I find, is like singing. Everybody can do enough to satisfy themselves, though it may not impress the neighbors as being very much. (Consider că dragostea este precum cântatul. Fiecare e capabil să se satisfacă, deși s-ar putea să nu-și impresioneze prea mult vecinii ca ființă.) - Zora Neale Hurston
- Everyone says I'm like the girl next door... Y'all must have really weird neighbors! (Toată lumea spune că sunt ca fata din vecini... Cred că aveți niște vecini tare ciudați!) - Kelly Clarkson
Exemple de fraze cu neighbors
- I can't get along with the neighbors any more.
- He is one of my neighbors.
- I think he can get along with his neighbors.
- Are you getting along with your neighbors?
- He could not get along with his neighbors.
- You must keep in with your neighbors.
- We get on well with our neighbors.
- Let's ask the neighbors to look after the dog while we're away.
- The Smiths are our neighbors.
- They are next door neighbors.
- Love your neighbors.
- We should love our neighbors.
- His neighbors are suspicious of him.
- You ought to love your neighbors.
- You must be friendly with your neighbors.
- He is a cut above his neighbors.
- We are next-door neighbors.
- We were next-door neighbors.
- You should be good to your neighbors.
- He was made a fool of by his neighbors.
- They extend kindness to their neighbors.
- They always extend kindness to their neighbors.
- To love our neighbors is our duty.
- My neighbors are four sisters and a cat.
- My neighbors's hen is better than mine.
- I called my neighbors over for dinner.
- She is always finding fault with he neighbors.
- She fell into conversation with her neighbors.
- Her neighbors were such as you meet everywhere in this country.
- They have been good neighbors to this day.
- Japan is at peace with her neighbors.
- My neighbors provided food for me.
- I'm on good terms with the neighbors.
- The humble man is getting along with his neighbors.
- They are on good terms with their neighbors.
- The French are our neighbors across the Channel.
- The neighbors made a fool of him.
- The neighbors took turns sitting up with him.
- The rotten apple injures its neighbors.
- They have made friends with their new neighbors across the street.
- The noise was so loud that it was a nuisance to the neighbors.
- My neighbors say they're going on a family trip to Hokkaido.
- I felt the terror of my neighbors after the earthquake.
- Is loud music OK with the neighbors at this hour?
- Japanese and South Korea are neighbors.
- The Bible tells us that we should love our neighbors.
- I have not spoken to our new neighbors; I simply know them by sight.
- Our neighbors were compelled to sell their houses.
- Sister cities are the same as good neighbors.
- We can conjecture that it may be advantageous for a particular bird to be known to its neighbors or its mate.
- Mr Philips, along with some friends and neighbors, is planning a celebration.
- The province supplies its neighbors with various raw materials.
- If our neighbors around the world are in need, let's lend a helping hand.
- In Japan, relations between neighbors are apt to be cooler than in USA.
- To make matters worse, he isn't even conscious of annoying his neighbors.
- When her neighbors were sick, she asked doctors to give them medical supplies.
- He was a benevolent old man who volunteered to mow his neighbors' lawns for free.
- Before saying "good bye" to their neighbors, the Smiths had to tie up some loose ends inside the house.
- Good fences make good neighbors.
Exemple din articole cu neighbors
- We've shared a few ways to hide your valuables in case of theft, but to keep burglars from stopping at your house in the first place, let your neighbors park their car in your driveway while you're on vacation.
- All of these neighbors are happy to poach talent from within the state of Georgia.
- Neighbors at the Brink.
- While Neighbors is deliberately and effectively provocative, I don't think it's quite polemical, nor do I think it wishes to be.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru neighbors
Produse referitoare la "neighbors"
Jan &. Mike Berenstain
Joan W. Blos
Carol Ryrie Brink