Exemple din articole cu non-literate
- Many believers themselves do not know the theology and dogma of their religion (and here we should not forget the Latin mass practiced before a non-literate lay in Catholicism for centuries).
- An additional component comprising 5 percent of the adult population was the non-literate in English.
- You were bright enough to know that something was wrong from the day you stepped into the classroom and into a sea of nonsensical symbols that were supposed to shed light on your non-literate world.
- Like other non-literate peoples, the bedouin have a strong tradition of oral poetry, which plays an indispensable role in their daily life.
- Given the largely non-literate nature of Germanic peoples, it is interesting to speculate whether iconography and stories of a saviour or liberator nailed to a cross would have invoked more imagery of slave-revolts and anti-imperial .
- For example, it's been argued that Western Civilization's success in science could not have occurred in a non-literate society, because observations need to be written down if they are to be trusted with the passing of time, .
- And I'm hoping that members of the literate world will read my books to members of the non-literate world.