Fraze exemplificatoare cu notes
- The following additional notes shall be introduced. (Se introduc următoarele note complementare.)
- This is what I want in heaven... words to become notes and conversations to be symphonies. (Asta vreau în rai... cuvintele să devină note muzicale și conversațiile să fie simfonii.) - Tina Turner
- I rather write 10,000 notes than one letter. (Aș scrie mai degrabă zece mii de note muzicale decât o singură literă.) - Ludwig van Beethoven
- My favourite notes are vanilla, Sambac jasmin, gaiac wood. (Notele mele preferate sunt vanilie, iasomie Sambac, lemn de gaiac.) - Geoffrey Nejman
- Geoffrey Nejman smells like sweet notes, a piece of chocolate cake with a side of warm wood. (Geoffrey Nejman miroase a note dulci, o bucată de prăjitură de ciocolată cu accente de lemn cald.) - Martine Micallef
- My favourite notes are vetiver, rose, wood, caramel, amber. (Notele mele preferate sunt acorduri de vetiver, trandafir, lemn, caramel, ambră.) - Martine Micallef
Alte exemple de fraze cu notes
- These are my thank-you notes.
- Could you let me see your notes?
- Look at the notes on page 10.
- He always speaks from notes.
- Can you take notes over the phone?
- He always teaches from notes.
- He always takes notes.
- You should make notes.
- Run over one's notes.
- The speaker sometimes referred to his notes.
- The notes are at the bottom of the page.
- This textbook has a lot of notes.
- Jazz uses the same notes that Bach used.
- The women is taking notes.
- Footnotes are notes at the foot of a page.
- The speaker did not refer to his notes during his talk.
- The speaker referred to his notes every few minutes.
- The speaker occasionally referred to his notes.
- She struck high notes on the piano.
- He made notes of the teacher's lecture.
- I've looked through your report and made some notes on it.
- I'll pay you back with my calculus notes.
- The teacher stressed the importance of taking notes.
- A woman is taking down some notes on a pad of paper.
- I advise you to be careful in making notes for the lecture.
- Kate took careful notes on the history lecture.
- Taking notes at each meeting is one of the official duties.
- While the demonstration was being made, the president was taking notes.
- You should treat this information in the main body of the text, not in the notes.
- Don't just stand there like a lump, start taking notes!
- Then he got dressed, stuffed his lecture notes into his briefcase, and ran down the stairs.
- I left Jeremy poring over his notes for his first accountancy exam tomorrow.
- When I looked at the explanatory notes under the posts list I realized what was causing it.
Exemple din articole cu notes
- Here is your daily batch of Florida State News & Notes from around the web.
- Kansas Jayhawk News and Notes 2.
- Today on Rocketboom NYC, Ella interviews Todd Lamb who leaves notes around the city to add interest to people's lives.
- It's West Seattle Community Garage Sale Day! Notes to start with.