Fraze exemplificatoare cu occupied
- These seats must be occupied before the others. (Aceste locuri trebuie ocupate cu prioritate.)
Alte exemple de fraze cu occupied
- It's occupied.
- All the seats are occupied.
- I am occupied with my own affairs.
- The house is not occupied now.
- The bathroom is occupied now.
- Mathematics occupied her mind.
- She was occupied with household work.
- He was closely occupied with his writing.
- The enemy occupied the fort.
- She was occupied in cooking all afternoon.
- The villagers are occupied mainly with fishing.
- My mother is occupied with the sewing.
- I hope this seat is not occupied.
- I have been occupied in reading books.
- The city was soon occupied by the soldiers.
- Your mind is not occupied with your own affairs.
- The armed forces occupied the entire territory.
- During that winter, writing occupied most of my free time.
- When the sign on the door of a rest room says OCCUPIED, it means someone is using it.
- Even now, many years after the Cold War, there is still much rancor between the Russians and the Germans, especially in areas once occupied by the Soviet Union.
Exemple din articole cu occupied
- The trainings of the Armenian armed forces are held in the direction of the occupied villages of Geytepe, Kengerli, Shahbulag mountain and former military base in Uzundere village of Agdam.
- Jewish settlers have attacked a Palestinian village near Nablus in the occupied West Bank.
- Mousa Abu Maria, father of a newborn baby and co-coordinator of the grassroots Palestine Solidarity Project (PSP) in the occupied West Bank village of Beit Ommar, was used to the sound of boots running on the ground and surrounding his .
- In addition, it has the potential to result in the "deportation" of foreign nationals married to Palestinians living in the Occupied Palestinian Territories, including citizens of countries with which Israel has friendly ties (such as .
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru occupied
Produse referitoare la "occupied"
Irene N. Watts
Guido Van Genechten