- Strength is the outcome of need. (Puterea rezultă din necesitate.) - H.G. Wells
- If aliens ever visit us, I think the outcome would be much as when Christopher Columbus first landed in America, which didnt turn out very well for the Native Americans. (Dacă extratereștrii ne vor vizita vreodată, cred că rezultatul va fi la fel ca și atunci când a debarcat Cristofor Columb pentru prima dată în America, vizită care nu s-a dovedit foarte benefică pentru băștinași.) - Stephen Hawking
Exemple de fraze cu outcome
- This is the outcome of our research.
- You've got to answer for the outcome.
- I am apprehensive of the outcome.
- What was the outcome of the election?
- Whatever the outcome, you must meet the challenge.
- The outcome of the election is doubtful.
- The outcome leaves nothing to be desired.
- Good speech is the outcome of education.
- The game's outcome hangs on his performance.
- The candidate was disappointed at the outcome of the election.
- The media has a lot of influence on the outcome of an election.
- It is the attitude of the subjects that controls the outcome of the experiment.
- There is no way out of the siege except to take the bull by the horns and let God judge the outcome.
- For that reason the outcome of the primary nursing care requirement authorization has to relate to the amount of nursing care required.
Exemple din articole cu outcome
- No difference in outcome between early and late initiation of treatment with aspirin plus extended-release dipyridamole for TIA or ischaemic stroke.
- The question has forced itself upon them whether some of the shocking developments of the past decades may not be the necessary outcome of the tendencies which they had themselves favored.
- The most likely outcome of the current democratic crisis is that the opposition will come to nought.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru outcome
Produse referitoare la "outcome"
Peter H. Reynolds