Exemple din articole cu outright rogue
- For example, the EU has not taken a strong stance against members that trade with, or provide other forms of support to, unsavory or even outright rogue regimes in Cuba, Iran, Sudan and China.
- Alec was an outright rogue but he was honest about that and he did show some responsibility to Tess, in his own way.
- Besides getting rid of outright rogue task forces, SB 1125 would dedicate one-half of asset forfeiture money taken in by all task forces to finance pressing needs for county-level drug treatment.
- ... one in which the most persistent and largest DEFICIT offender faces few immediate consequences of an habitual irresponsibility which can, on occasion, degenerate into outright rogue behaviour ('It's our currency, but your problem! ...
- Typical of outright rogue antivirus programs, TrustFighter will run scans on your system as soon as you spawn your computer and carry through a list of threats live has found.
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2021 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!