- I don't paint things. I only paint the difference between things. (Eu nu pictez obiecte. Pictez doar diferența dintre ele.) - Henri Matisse
- You cannot slander human nature; it is worse than words can paint it. (Natura umană nu poate fi calomniată; e mai rea decât o pot picta cuvintele.) - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
- You are looking as fresh as paint. (Arăți proaspăt ca vopseaua.) - F.E. Smedley
- Millions must plough and forge and dig in order that a few thousand may write and paint and study. (Milioane de oameni trebuie să are pământul, să forjeze și să sape astfel încât câteva mii de oameni să poată scrie, picta și studia.) - Heinrich Gotthard von Treitschke
- The first assumption of an art critic is that the artist meant to paint something else. (Criticul de artă pornește întotdeauna de la prezumția că artistul a dorit să picteze altceva.) - Robert Brault
- I paint abstract expressions. (Eu pictez expresii abstracte.) - Billy Zane
Exemple de fraze cu paint
- Blend the red paint with the blue paint.
- Blend the blue paint with the yellow paint.
- We'll paint it.
- The paint is off.
- I had him paint my house.
- I got him to paint the fence.
- What I want him to do now is to paint the fence.
- This paint comes off easily.
- Gotta paint it.
- We're going to paint the wall.
- If I were you, I would paint it blue.
- Use acrylic paint.
- It was not until he was thirty that he started to paint.
- We had Tom paint the wall.
- I had the artist paint my portrait.
- I want a room to paint a picture in.
- I made him paint the house.
- His overall was covered with paint-stains.
- My hands are stained with paint.
- I had him paint the gate last week.
- There was a new coat of paint on the door.
- He got his sister to help him paint his room.
- He was covered all over with white paint.
- Why did you paint the bank red?
- I'm looking for a school where I can paint portraits.
- Why did you paint the couch red?
- The paint hasn't dried yet.
- I didn't need to paint the fence.
- The wall was coated with paint.
- The paint was coming off the wall.
- Why did you paint the bench red?
- Please paint the door white.
- He coated the wall with paint.
- She had the boys paint the house.
- The paint on the door is not dry yet.
- It took a whole day to paint the picture.
- Don't touch the wet paint.
- White paint will brighten the room.
- He had his sister help him paint the wall of his room.
- He didn't start to paint until he was thirty.
- It was not until he was forty that he started to paint pictures.
- Tom will paint the fence tomorrow.
- Your dress is touching the wet paint.
- Fred had his little brother paint the fence.
- Some day I'll paint a great picture.
- That house cried for a coat of paint.
- I was helped by my father to paint the kennel.
- We gave the church another coat of paint.
- I always make it a point to paint things as they are.
- The paint on the seat on which you are sitting is still wet.
- The boy has a paint spot on his shirt.
- You should take advantage the weather to paint the fence.
- The paint is peeling off the weather-beaten wall.
- Do Japanese children really paint the sun red?
- We should lay on a second coat of paint for better protection against the weather.
- She took advantage of the fine weather to paint the wall.
- Apply two coats of the paint for a good finish.
- Oil on canvas can never paint a petal so delicate.
- He took advantage of the fine weather to paint the wall.
- When you paint a self-portrait, you sit staring hard at yourself.
- Paint the trees against the background of the blue sky.
- Chris was hired to paint houses and was able to raise the money.
- The landlord won't permit him to paint the door red.
- Red and blue paint mixed together give us purple.
- So that Michelangelo might paint certain figures on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, so that Shakespeare might write certain speeches and Keats his poems, it seemed to me worthwhile that countless millions should have lived and suffered and died.
Exemple din articole cu paint
- See Shifa Shekar, Kabir Bedi, Nisha Harale pictures in Paint Ball Championships Point Blank in Bollywood Miscellaneous.
- I need some paint done on a new fairing im getting.
- The key to getting the perfect paint kit to match your needs is to know exactly what it is that you are looking for.
- For example, the 4-foot-long vintage mirror in the bathroom was callously splattered with paint when someone constructed a questionable homemade shelf next to it.
- The Paint Splatter Sweatshirt from James Perse is made from a rich cotton blend and has hand applied paint splatter.
- Make crackle paint picture frames to add a unique touch to your home decor.
- I would not paint them.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru paint
Produse referitoare la "paint"
Ellen Stoll Walsh
Ellen Stoll Walsh