Fraze exemplificatoare cu perfect
- The doctorhad ordered him perfect quiet. (Doctorul îi prescrisese liniște desăvârșită.)
- These clothes make him look a perfect sight. (El arată îngrozitor în hainele astea.)
- To be perfect she lacked just one defect. (Pentru a fi perfectă, îi lipsea doar un defect.)
- For memory has painted this perfect day With colors that never fade, And we find at the end of a perfect day The soul of a friend we've made. (Memoria a pictat această zi perfectă în culori care niciodată nu se estompează, iar la sfârșitul unei zile perfecte, descoperim sufletul prietenului pe care ni l-am făcut.) - Carrie Jacobs Bond
- New York is the perfect model of a city, not the model of a perfect city. (New York este modelul perfect de oraș, nu modelul unui oraș perfect.) - Lewis Mumford
- The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human ambition. (Universul nu trebuie să fie în armonie perfectă cu ambiția umană.) - Carl Sagan
- Why should I tolerate a perfect stranger at the bedside of my mind? (De ce ar trebui să tolerez un străin în patul minții mele?) - Vladimir Nabokov
- I have a perfect cure for a sore throat: cut it. (Am leacul perfect pentru dureri în gât: taie-l!) - Alfred Hitchcock
- It was one of those perfect English autumnal days which occur more frequently in memory than in life. (A fost una din acele zile perfecte de toamnă englezească ce ți se arată mai des în amintire decât în realitate.) - P.D. James
- It is impossible to design a system so perfect that no one needs to be good. (E imposibil să proiectezi un sistem perfect de care lumea să nu aibă nevoie să fie bun.) - T.S. Eliot
- The more perfect the artist, the more completely separate in him will be the man who suffers and the mind which creates. (Cu cât mai perfect este un artist, cu atât mai separați vor fi în el omul care suferă și mintea ce creează.) - T.S. Eliot
- Love becomes perfect only when it transcends itself --Becoming One with its object Producing Unity of Being. (Iubirea devine perfectă doar atunci când se transcende pe sine devine Una cu obiectul său, dând naștere Unității Ființei.) - Hakim Jami
- There has never been a perfect government, because men have passions and if they did not have passions, there would be no need for government. (Nu a existat niciodată un guvern perfect, pentru că oamenii au patimi, și dacă n-ar avea patimi, n-ar fi nevoie de un guvern.) - Voltaire
Alte exemple de fraze cu perfect
- None of us is perfect.
- We all know that no one is perfect.
- Nobody is perfect.
- He's perfect at everything.
- He is far from perfect.
- His pronunciation is far from perfect.
- His acting is far from being perfect.
- You've done a perfect job.
- He has a perfect swing.
- That program is still far from perfect.
- He is really a perfect idiot.
- It was a perfect fit.
- This report is not perfect.
- Your composition is far from perfect.
- They are a perfect match for each other.
- He is a perfect gentleman.
- Your answer is anything but perfect.
- Your English is perfect.
- I almost got a perfect score.
- She is a perfect dream.
- Your answer is far from perfect.
- They worked in perfect harmony with each other.
- You don't have to be perfect all the time.
- He has a perfect command of English.
- The earth is not a perfect globe.
- As in the Bible, man may not be always perfect.
- In his opinion, the plan is far from perfect.
- Except for a few mistakes, his composition is perfect.
- My teacher has perfect trust in me.
- He is gifted with perfect wisdom.
- Each movement of the dancer was perfect.
- If you could only speak English, you would be perfect.
- I have yet to find a husband who was perfect.
- Pitch a perfect game.
- It no longer seems to be a perfect circle.
- Practice makes perfect.
- To be perfect she lacked just one defect.
- I pronounce this a perfect dinner.
- Her behavior at the party was far from perfect.
- It's a perfect example of cruel fate.
- The room was in a perfect order.
- No worries, I'm sure it will be a perfect fit for you!
- My sister has perfect vision.
- I've no complaints. As far as I'm concerned, everything is just perfect.
- This English composition is far from perfect.
- The weather was perfect yesterday.
- Your composition is perfect except for a few mistakes.
- Let us pray for a perfect, an eternal, peace.
- The restaurant gave us perfect service.
- Each muscle shows perfect teamwork.
- You don't fall in love with somebody because he's perfect.
- The plane made a perfect landing.
- I guarantee this watch to keep perfect time.
- Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.
- Mrs. Davis was anything but a perfect wife.
- Little did I imagine he would achieve a perfect game.
- The spaceship made a perfect landing.
- The pilot made a perfect three- point landing.
- His perfect score brought the class average up.
- Those shoes are a perfect match for this white skirt.
- The man who I though was his father proved to be a perfect stranger.
- You just made me miss the perfect shot when you hollered.
- Every employee is supposed to keep his own vehicle in perfect condition.
- At no time does the plain look so perfect as in early autumn.
- The man who I thought was his father proved to be a perfect stranger.
- Of course you can't say that it's worth nothing because it isn't perfect, so that doesn't mean that GTD is useless.
- Aya has good reason to speak perfect German.
- It is true of learning English that "practice makes perfect".
- A perfect knowledge of a few writers and a few subjects is more valuable than a superficial one of a great many.
- Included for the grammar section it includes the passive voice of the present perfect.
- You were always a perfect 'super human' to an infuriating extent. And so that 'habit' actually was one of your cute ... or rather charm points.
- The confidence man and his blonde call girl make a perfect match in enraging his landlady.
- Just as all kinds of communications methods are increasing the human relationships are becoming weak. A perfect case of mistaking means for ends.
- Looks, brains, reflexes, rich family and, for good measure, vice president of the student committee - in other words he's 'perfect'.
- The present perfect expresses the long span from past to present.
- This sentence is in the present perfect. 'have' is not a verb, but an auxiliary verb.
- Japanese children brought up overseas sometimes face great difficulty in adjusting themselves to Japanese schools after returning, even though they have a perfect command of Japanese.
- It drew strength from the not-so-young people who braved the bitter cold and scorching heat to knock on doors of perfect strangers, and from the millions of Americans who volunteered and organized and proved that more than two centuries later a government of the people, by the people, and for the people has not perished from the Earth.
- It drew strength from the not-so-young people who braved the bitter cold and scorching heat to knock on doors of perfect strangers, and from the millions of Americans who volunteered and organized and proved that more than two centuries later, a government of the people, by the people, and for the people has not perished from this Earth.
Exemple din articole cu perfect
- Making perfect meatballs the Italian way has less to do with what meat you use than what method you choose to form the meatballs.
- But the ending we got was a perfect blend of sadness and laughs.
- Goodwin's Perfect Thumb-Nail of Obama [Jack Fowler].
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru perfect
Produse referitoare la "perfect"