person on duty
Exemple din articole cu person on duty
- But then instantly my delusions landed me into a situation wherein I just imagined the same person on duty in one of those places of Kashmir province especially in recent past when literally the entire region had gotten transformed into .
- Lunch time is over an hour before, but the person on duty hasnt returned to his seat.
- The person on duty can receive e-mails when something needs to be acted on, freeing him or her up to go to meetings or take calls while remaining aware of social media activity.
- It's up to the person on duty as to whether the insulin dependence issue is taken seriously or not.
- I went over to talk to her and, indeed, she was a company employee, the sole person on duty in the booth who actually knew what the company did.
- After arrival in port keys from cabins either are left in the doorway or surrender to the person on duty on an exit.
- The state police have only one person on duty after midnight in most Virginia jurisdictions, meaning troopers often work with no backup.
- I told the person on duty the location of the accident's location and stressed the need to get help fast because the area is very dark and there's a high chance of secondary crash.