Exemple din articole cu plaintive
- "The new album's got a timelessness to it, as Bondy pulls you in with tersely plaintive yarns of hard luck in the big, bad world, the predictability of loneliness and the faint promise of redemption.
- As for the superlative musicianship, kudos go to country chanteuse Patti Griffin, who, like Krauss before her, is the perfect foil to the more plaintive and soulful shades of Plant's voice.
- In fact, for my money, lead singer Nick Urata has the most plaintive pipes this side of Gene Pitney.
- Plaintive Howl heard in Tillicum.
- According to commenter Art Brown the plaintive Redevelopment wail signed by Mayor HeeHaw on behalf of all of us was actually scribed by the League of Cities and sent out as a boilerplate template for the incompetent locals who, .
- A plaintive cry from J.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru plaintive
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2022 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!