Exemple de fraze cu players
- All the players did their best.
- We are soccer players.
- All the players were in position.
- We are basketball players.
- The players in this team are all giants.
- This factory produces CD players.
- Nine players make up a team.
- That team has strong players.
- The players scrambled for the ball.
- Players were limited in what they could and could not do to get and keep the ball.
- The players must abide by the rules.
- We have no chance against those top players.
- This factory manufactures CD players.
- Practice volleying against two players.
- What is the average height of the players?
- It is not too much to say that she is one of the best tennis players in Japan.
- The coach was waiting for the players to swim.
- The manager assembled the players on the field.
- We won hands down, because the other players were weak.
- A good coach is, as it were, the parent of the players.
- A basketball team consists of five players.
- In basketball, tall players have an advantage.
- We have two tall players in our baseball team.
- Players must adhere to the rules of the game.
- All the players stood there with their arms folded.
- A team is composed of eleven players.
- The better players helped those who were not so good at sports.
- The players marched triumphantly across the field.
- The players have to abide by the umpire's decision.
- The players were terribly excited over winning the pennant.
- Baseball players should allow for the wind in catching a fly.
- So, players were often seriously injured and sometimes even killed in these rough games.
- Sometimes, hockey players get so contentious with each other that fights break out.
- A football team consists of eleven players.
- Of all the famous baseball players, he stands out as a genius.
- In this game, players were not allowed to kick the ball.
- Star baseball players are often asked for autographs.
- A soccer team consists of eleven players.
- From the buyer's point of view, the prices of these CD players are too high.
- With the weather improving, players began running in the ground.
- The top eight players survived the ninth day of the tournament.
- The coach made the players run five miles a day.
- Croquet players must wear white clothing during play.
- After the break-up with her game partners she started to make trouble for other players ...
- The manager of the baseball team is very strict. He is good at keeping the players in hand.
- Heck, with oboe players there are those who, rather than search for a reed that suits them, find it faster to make their own.
- It was believed that the success of their crops depended on the way the players threw or kicked the ball during the game.
- In England in the Middle Ages, whole towns played football on certain holidays, sometimes with as many as 500 players at one time.
- In the Chinese football game in which the players used their feet and bodies - but never their hands - the goal was a hole in a net made from silk.
- It often happens that young shogi players become a little self-important, but I don't think that's something limited to the shogi world.
- In the Greek football game, the players on one team tried to carry a ball across a line in the other team's territory.
- The players had to throw the ball from one to another to try to get the ball over the other team's baseline.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru players
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2022 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!