Fraze exemplificatoare cu plays
- He plays the piano very well. (El cântă foarte bine la pian.)
- What plays are on now? (Ce piese se joacă acum?)
- The process of doing plays will make you an actor. (Procesul de punere în scenă a pieselor te face actor.) - Stephen Collins
- I'm lucky. Hard work is the key, but luck plays a part. (Sunt norocos. Munca destoinică este cheia succesului, dar norocul joacă și el un rol.) - Neil Diamond
- When an actor plays a scene exactly the way a director orders, it isn't acting. It's following instructions. Anyone with the physical qualifications can do that. (Când un actor intepretează o scenă respectând întocmai indicațiile regizorului, nu vorbim de actorie. Ci de a urma instrucțiunile. Oricine are calitățile fizice poate face asta.) - James Dean
- It is not me who is the clown, but this monstrously cynical and so unconsciously naive society, which plays the game of seriousness in order better to hide its madness. (Nu eu sunt bufonul, ci societatea monstruos de cinică și naiv de inconștientă care pretinde că este serioasă numai pentru a-și ascunde mai bine nebunia. Eu, în schimb - nu sunt nebun.) - Salvador Dali
Alte exemple de fraze cu plays
- He always plays well.
- He plays very well.
- He plays the piano very well.
- She plays the violin very well.
- She plays the guitar.
- Now and then she plays tennis.
- She plays the piano very well.
- He plays it smart!
- He plays basketball best of us all.
- He plays the guitar well.
- She plays tennis very well.
- How well she plays the piano!
- She plays the violin well.
- She plays Bach.
- He plays the violin very well.
- He plays the guitar very well.
- He plays soccer.
- Who plays the lead?
- She plays the piano.
- I like both plays in our anthology very much.
- Miho plays the piano.
- He's only twelve but he plays chess with the best of them.
- He plays the piano for his own amusement.
- He plays in the outfield today.
- He plays at aerobics just to please his girlfriend.
- He plays golf on weekends.
- She plays the piano every day.
- She plays tennis every day.
- She plays golf every weekend.
- She plays tennis every Sunday.
- She plays tennis in the morning.
- She plays the piano by ear.
- She sings as well as plays the piano.
- She plays piano as well as the guitar.
- She plays tennis after school.
- He plays baseball every day.
- He plays tennis every day.
- He plays dirty pool.
- He plays golf every Sunday.
- He wrote several plays in verse.
- I am not particularly fond of Shaw's plays.
- My brother plays the guitar.
- Whatever game he plays, he always wins.
- My mother plays the piano well.
- Kenji plays tennis.
- Mary plays the piano.
- Bill often plays with toys by himself.
- But he plays soccer with his friend.
- Do you enjoy plays, films and such?
- Everybody plays the game of love.
- Jane plays tennis too.
- I used to go to plays at least once a week in London.
- Ann plays tennis very well.
- And so each citizen plays an indispensable role.
- My father plays golf every Sunday.
- My father plays tennis every Sunday.
- My older sister plays the guitar well.
- He is a good swimmer and also plays tennis well.
- My father plays the piano and so does my mother.
- Bob plays not only the guitar but also the flute.
- She plays tennis with her friends once a week.
- Father mostly plays golf on Sunday.
- She plays tennis after school every day.
- Yumi plays tennis on Sunday.
- The plays of Shakespeare fall into four periods.
- He plays tennis three times a week.
- He plays little part in the decision-making.
- My sister plays the piano every day.
- By the way, I wonder how much of a hand Hiragawa MP plays in this matter?
- Is it true that Midori plays the violin very well?
- Ken plays soccer every day.
- Ann often plays tennis after school.
- His singing is very good, but he plays the guitar just as well.
- TV plays an important part in everyday life.
- Taro plays the guitar better than any other boy in his class.
- After a year's practice, she plays the piano after a fashion.
- My grandmother walks faster than me, and plays tennis better than I do.
- Nature plays an important role in our life.
- I met an American who was interested in Noh plays.
- He plays the role of Macbeth with great skill.
- Luck plays an important part in your life.
- No matter what he plays on the screen, Tom looks great.
- His height is a great advantages when he plays volleyball.
- In London, quite a few musicals and plays are presented at the theaters every night.
- Japan plays a key role in the world economy.
- The organization plays a principal role in wildlife conservation.
- Magic plays an important part in primitive society.
- Repetition plays an important role in language study.
- Public opinion plays a vital in the political realm.
- Shakespeare, whose plays are world-famous, lived some four hundred years ago.
- It isn't true that Jack is no good at music; on the contrary, he plays the piano well.
- The front wheel plays an important role in two-wheeled vehicles moving without falling over.
- That's because they're the classic places for 'something' to appear. Like the grand piano that plays by itself, the human anatomical model that moves by itself ...
- No animal builds beautiful churches, plays tennis, tells jokes, writes songs or visits the moon.
Exemple din articole cu plays
- The Wii Plays is running from February 1st to 12th at Ars Nova, an Off-Broadway theater in midtown Manhattan.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru plays
Produse referitoare la "plays"
Lyndsay Nicole Milliken