Fraze exemplificatoare cu polite
- The sea speaks a language polite people never repeat. It is a colossal scavenger slang and has no respect. (Marea folosește o limbă pe care oamenii politicoși nu o repetă niciodată. Este un argou colosal al măturătorilor, lipsit întru totul de respect.) - Carl Sandburg
Alte exemple de fraze cu polite
- Polite Americans are polite at all times.
- You should try to be more polite.
- We look up to him because of how polite he is.
- They are mostly polite.
- It is not very polite, either.
- You must be more polite.
- He is being very polite today.
- It's not polite to point at others.
- His behavior was anything but polite.
- He took a polite leave of us.
- Though he is young, he is quite polite.
- It is not polite to point at others.
- He is bright, and what is more, he is polite.
- He is polite to a fault.
- You cannot be too polite in front of her.
- It was just polite applause.
- You could at least try to be a bit more polite, even though it's not like you.
- It pays to be polite.
- Be polite to your parents.
- You must be polite to your elders.
- Try to be as polite as you can before Mr Green.
- She is by no means polite.
- Try to be as polite as you can when asking directions.
- His attitude is by no means polite.
- She made a polite bow to me.
- Everybody likes polite people.
- The English are a polite people.
- It is polite of her to write me back at once.
- Mr Smith is too polite to say anything bad about others.
- That nurse is very kind and polite.
- Tony is a polite boy.
- It is polite of this boy to greet me.
- You cannot be too polite when you meet the president.
- It is not polite to interrupt someone while he is talking.
- It is polite to open doors for people.
- The Japanese are most polite when dealing with friends.
- Japanese people are considered to be polite.
- He took off his hat and made a polite bow.
- The little girl made a polite bow to me.
- It's not polite to speak with your mouth full.
- Now I understand that my mother was only trying to be polite in public.
- It isn't polite to stare at people.
- He made a polite bow to his teacher.
- A polite manner is characteristic of Japanese people.
- Polite language, in a sense, spoils a casual atmosphere.
- Working part-time, I found that some customers were polite whereas others were not.
- I find just the memory of his overly polite patronizing manner really offensive.
- Working part-time at a supermarket, I found that some customers were polite whereas others weren't.
- A polite way to reveal knowledge of a fact without telling the source of the information is to say, "a little bird told me".
Exemple din articole cu polite
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru polite
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2022 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!