- Genius? For 37 years I've practiced 14 hours a day, and now they call me a genius? (Geniu? Vreme de treizeci și șapte de ani am exersat paisprezece ore pe zi, iar acum mă consideră geniu?) - Pablo Sarasate
Exemple de fraze cu practiced
- I practiced my English on him
- Have you practiced any today?
- We practiced very hard to beat them.
- They have practiced this custom for many years.
- She practiced playing the piano again and again.
- He practiced every day at home.
- Andy must have practiced very hard.
- She practiced typing everyday.
- She practiced the piano every day.
- She practiced her English pronunciation yesterday.
- He practiced the piece many times before the concert.
- Not a day passed but I practiced playing the piano.
- I have practiced piano every day for fifteen years.
- No matter how hard I practiced, I wasn't able to do the backstroke.
- Communism is the system practiced in the Soviet Union.
- Roy practiced very hard to get his ski instructor's license.
Exemple din articole cu practiced
- Galileo practiced on Dante's Inferno.
- EMR, EHR and Healthcare IT News, Interoperability and Care Coordination Practiced at NextGen HealthCare, ARRA, Certified EHR, EHR, EHR Vendors, EMR, EMR Vendors, Electronic Health Record, Electronic Medical Record, Healthcare IT, .
- I have never practiced law, and was really burnt out on the whole business after law school.
- King would say doctor practiced under 'unjust law'.
Produse referitoare la "practiced"