Fraze exemplificatoare cu Precious
- A precious friend you have been! (Grozav prieten ai fost, ce să spun!)
- I'm more relaxed about life now that I'm older. I like it-despite the wrinkles. It's what I feel inside that's precious. (Sunt mai relaxată acum că sunt mai în vârstă. Îmi place... în pofida ridurilor. Ceea ce simt în interior e prețios.) - Melanie Griffith
- Life is too precious to wear cheap perfumes. (Viața e prea prețioasă ca să porți parfumuri ieftine.) - George Budoi
Alte exemple de fraze cu Precious
- He is precious to us.
- Nothing is more precious to her than the brooch.
- It is often said that nothing is more precious than time.
- Nothing is so precious as time.
- Time is more precious than anything else.
- My children are very precious to me.
- Your friendship is most precious to me.
- Nothing is so precious as health.
- Friendship is as precious as anything else.
- A precious thing you should believe.
- Friendship is the most precious of all.
- Nothing is as precious as friendship.
- Friendship is more precious than anything else.
- Nothing is as precious as love.
- When all is said and done, the most precious element in life is wonder.
- Gold is more precious than any other metal.
- The most precious element in life is wonder.
- Water is as precious as air.
- Sometimes water becomes a precious commodity.
- Gold is more precious than iron.
- Time is the most precious thing of all.
- Her husband's health is very precious to her.
- Time is the most precious thing.
- The one resource more precious than any other was land.
- Health is the most precious thing we have.
- It's precious hot today.
- Health is the most precious thing.
- There is no treasure more precious than a child.
- She cherishes the precious memories of her childhood.
- O-oi!? Don't rip off my precious hair!
- He deceived her into buying a precious jewel.
- Just because a river is beautiful doesn't mean that it is precious.
- Water is as precious as air to man.
- Time is a precious thing, so that we should make the best use it.
- This is a precious chance to get Sammy's autograph.
- Perry obtained precious information from him.
- The savage robbed me of my precious jewels and ran away.
- It was a precious clock his grandmother, who was in the hospital, gave him.
- For burglar-proofing. Apparently in this library are precious books that can't be bought for money.
- The precious results of democracy are the apple of the people's eye and the people will fight to maintain these ideals.
Exemple din articole cu Precious
- Fisher-Price Precious Planet TubThis adorable tub characterized as a whale lets mom and baby have a simple but fun bathtime each day! It grows with baby, from an infant to a toddler tub with the simple insertion or removal of the baby .
- Best today Buy Cheap Fisher Price Precious Planet Large Character Hooded Towel, Whale Low price Amazon Associate.
- Malaysia has dominated the 2010 Seagate Precious Memories regional competition for journalists and bloggers, securing an impressive three awards including first place in the video category and second place in both the photo and video .
- Malaysia dominated the 2010 Precious Memories competition overall, securing three awards across the photo and video categories while Taiwan and China shared the remaining two places.
- Halle Berry Lookalike Steals Precious Diamond, Jacket at Stanford Shopping Mall.
- WE speak to the star of new film Precious Gabourey Sidibe on auditions, obesity and her chances of getting an Oscar.
- Recycling precious metals makes sense, but some do not take advantage of this valuable asset already in their possession.
- When Lee Daniels opened his casting call in urbania, to find the It girl whom Hollywood could not offer, he searched for a woman who did not resemble Precious Jones.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru Precious
Produse referitoare la "precious"
Alexander McCall Smith
Alexander McCall Smith
Rabbi Burt Jacobson