Fraze exemplificatoare cu Precipitate
- The precipitate forms after repeated stirring. (Sub agitare continuă, se formează precipitatul.)
Exemple din articole cu Precipitate
- The precipitate is a substance that separates itself as a solid phase out of solution.
- President's Mosque Comments Precipitate Fallout KOLO (AP) - There's continuing reaction, both positive and negative, over President Barack Obama's remark that Muslims have the right to build a mosque near New .
- Whereas I, Joseph Lee of Concord, physician, on the evening of the first ultimo [ie, of this month], did rashly and without consideration make a private and precipitate journey from Concord to Cambridge, to inform Judge Lee, .
- Rising Global Imbalances Likely to Precipitate New Crises.
- In it alone can we recognise the marvelous precipitate of desire.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru Precipitate
Produse referitoare la "precipitate"
J. J. Gesher