- Prepare yourself for the world, as the athletes used to do for their exercise; oil your mind and your manners, to give them the necessary suppleness and flexibility; strength alone will not do. (Pregătește-te pentru viață, așa cum atleții se pregăteau prin antrenamentele lor. Perfecționează-ți intelectul și manierele, dă-le suplețea și flexibilitatea necesare; doar forța nu e de ajuns.) - Earl of Chesterfield
- For any woman to have success in American life she must first do two things: Prepare herself for a profession, and marry a man who wants her to succeed as much as she does. (Pentru ca orice femeie să aibă succes în viața americană, trebuie mai întâi să facă două lucruri: Să se pregătească pentru o profesie și să se mărite cu un bărbat care își dorește la fel de mult ca ea să aibă succes.) - Cathleen Douglas
- Let him who desires peace prepare for war. (Lasă-l pe cel care-și dorește pacea să se pregătească de război.) - Vegetius
Exemple de fraze cu Prepare
- You may as well prepare for your examination.
- It is necessary that he should prepare for the worst.
- It is necessary that he prepare for the worst.
- You had better prepare for the future.
- You had better prepare yourself for the next game.
- You should prepare your lessons.
- I have to prepare for the test.
- It is necessary that we should prepare for the worst.
- You must prepare for the worst.
- It is necessary to prepare for the worst.
- He did not prepare for his examination.
- I must prepare their breakfast.
- Will you help me prepare for the party?
- Please prepare for the trip.
- I must prepare for the exam.
- I am prepare for the entrance examination.
- You may as well begin to prepare your lessons.
- I'll prepare sashimi for dinner.
- We had better begin to prepare for the test.
- You should prepare for tomorrow's lessons.
- My sister will prepare breakfast.
- I have to prepare for the test in English.
- I have to prepare for the English test in.
- Leave it to me to prepare lunch.
- You need not prepare a formal speech.
- We should always be fully prepare for an earthquake.
- It will take me no less than 10 hours to prepare for the exam.
- You should prepare a room for the visitor.
- I had little time to prepare the speech.
- I am saving money to prepare for the worst.
- Science is the way to prepare for the 21st century.
- Prepare yourself for the day when robots are at your side.
- I ought to prepare for the next examination, but I just don't feel up to it now.
- I'm going to prepare for the term examination this afternoon.
- Prepare five postcard sized pieces of cardboard.
- Mother mentioned that it was about time to prepare supper.
- He sat at his desk and began to prepare for the exam.
- He'll be back in two hours; in the meantime let's prepare dinner.
- I rarely prepare for the world history lessons.
- Please fasten your seat belts and prepare for departure.
- We have to look the future straight in the eye and prepare to get through the coming crisis.
- Mother went to a lot of trouble to prepare dinner for our guests.
- Father went to a lot of trouble to prepare dinner for our guests.
- Every morning she helps her mother to prepare breakfast in the kitchen.
- Your response is greatly appreciated and will enable us to prepare more efficiently.
- Mary is sitting up late this week to prepare for her finals.
- Schools were started to help young people prepare for living in the world.
- Your robot will prepare meals, clean, wash dishes, and perform other household tasks.
- My robot will prepare meals, clean, wash dishes, and perform other household tasks.
- We can prepare to offer you a special discount of 5% for the STL#3456 on condition that you place an order for more than 15 at one time.
- Each year in July, when the Championships are over, he starts to prepare for the next year.
- How to prepare black porgy: Sashimi, Whatever anybody says sashimi is the tastiest.
- I am a little bit afraid that he will not prepare anything because I have not seen a presentation of his with presentation material.
Exemple din articole cu Prepare
- Women's basketball prepare for next season.
- Ultra-con Radio Will Prepare Larson for Sixth Graders.
- Famous Halloween Appetizers That You Can Prepare Easily at Any Time.
- Men's basketball prepare for next season.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru Prepare
Produse referitoare la "prepare"
Peter J. Tomasi
Gary D. Chapman
Mary J. Scifres
Cantor Matt Axelrod