- I think for me to find that project is going to be something that I'm going to have to develop for myself. (Mă gândesc să găsesc acel proiect care va fi acel ceva care îmi trebuie pentru a mă dezvolta.) - Nia Long
Exemple de fraze cu project
- We are in on the project.
- I am against this project.
- He had much to do with the project.
- He is the best for this project.
- We have got to get him to take that project seriously.
- They carried out the project.
- It is stupendous project.
- You will have to join the project.
- You had to join that project.
- They are concerned with the project also.
- The project is underway.
- The project was aborted.
- As yet, the project is in the air.
- You have to go over this project carefully.
- Would you take part in the project?
- He engages himself in every new project.
- The project is now in progress.
- This project may not pay off.
- He persisted in his project.
- He will assist this project.
- I cannot approve the project.
- She took part in our project.
- I know about this project for the most part.
- Only in theory, the project is possible.
- We began on a new project.
- Accepting what you say, I'm still against the project.
- How's your project coming along?
- The status of the project is as follows.
- We organized a project team.
- We will have to stop this project for want of funds.
- We must consider the financial aspects of this project.
- The project, in short, was a failure.
- There's much room for improvement in this project.
- I'm afraid I have to disagree with you about this project.
- I spent all my energy on that project.
- This project still leaves much to be desired.
- I briefed my boss on the new project.
- Judging from his report, the project seems to be going well.
- His project ended in failure.
- You cannot depend on his support for your project.
- The urban-renewal project is now well under way.
- I think this project is moving on the right track.
- His project was funded by grants.
- The great majority is for the project.
- Our project came off with flying colors.
- You can handle this project any way you choose.
- His error brought the project to nothing.
- This project admits of improvement.
- It seems you and I are essential to this project. We'd better get along or it'll go badly.
- If it were not for his assistance, we could not carry out the project.
- The man is not concerned in this project.
- She directed the planning of the project.
- They finished the project on schedule.
- This project will take at least a year to finish.
- She undertook the responsibility for the project.
- He might fail in his new project unless he is industrious.
- I tried to talk him out of the project, but in vain.
- The committee was split over the project.
- Our project fell to the ground.
- We tried to project our analysis into the future.
- The company abandoned that project.
- They discussed the economics of the project.
- I am proud to be a part of this project.
- They worked jointly on this project.
- We must not allow these problems to affect the project.
- He had to answer for the consequences of the project.
- The team carried out the project.
- She tried to dissuade him from participating in the project.
- I've spoken amply about the project.
- He planned the project along with his colleagues.
- The project is proceeding slowly.
- He will never fail to carry out the project.
- The project is taking shape.
- The project was a complete failure.
- I intend to carry this project thorough to completion.
- She played an important part in this project.
- I can't approve the project. It leaves much to be desired.
- Her financial support is indispensable to this project of ours.
- He went abroad to raise fund for the project.
- He expected great success in the project from me.
- We'd better finish up this project before the eleventh hour.
- They embarked on the new project full of hope.
- He contributed fifty dollars to the project.
- They will put the project into operation next spring.
- Preparations for the new project are under way in both companies simultaneously.
- My boss rejected the budget for the new project.
- The housing project has fallen flat.
- We need a large amount of money for this project.
- We abandoned the project because of a lack of funds.
- The company drew back from the project.
- All things considered, we'll adopt his project.
- The cost of financing of the project was very high.
- We insist that this project be carried out immediately.
- We should back him up so as to make the project a success.
- Tom beating the drum for the project.
- Your role will be to direct this project to its conclusion.
- I'm tied up with a project that is due Friday.
- I lost half my interest in the project.
- It may be too early for us to put the project into practice.
- Please state your opinion with relation to this project.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru project
Produse referitoare la "project"
Project Management Institute
Barbara J. Jackson
Linda Sue Park