- You can never get all the facts from just one newspaper, and unless you have all the facts, you cannot make proper judgements about what is going on. (Niciodată nu poți obține toate informațiile dintr-un singur ziar, iar dacă nu ai toate informațiile, nu poți înțelege cum trebuie ceea ce se întâmplă.) - Harry Truman
- Our deeds disguise us. People need endless time to try on their deeds, until each knows the proper deeds for him to do. But every day, every hour, rushes by. There is no time. (Faptele noastre ne ascund. Oamenii au nevoie de o peroadă nesfârșită de timp să-și probeze faptele, până când vor ști care sunt cele adecvate pentru ei. Dar fiecare zi, fiecare oră gonește. Nu avem timp.) - Haniel Long
- I've had my moments of insanity. But there is a certain responsibility to set proper examples for your children, and that influences your choices in every aspect of your life. (Am avut și eu momentele mele de nebunie. Dar este o anumită responsabilitate să dai exemple pozitive copiilor tăi și acest lucru îți influențează alegerile în fiecare aspect al vieții.) - Andy Garcia
- He is the proper person to give advice to kings who neither dreads the loss of his head nor seeks for reward. (A da sfaturi unui rege este îngăduit celui care nu se teme pentru viața sa și nici nu nădăjduiește să obțină bogății.) - Saadi
- The proper behavior all through the holiday season is to be drunk. This drunkenness culminates on New Year's Eve, when you get so drunk you kiss the person you're married to. (Comportamentul potrivit de sărbători este să fii beat. Această beție ajunge în punctul culminant în noaptea de Anul Nou, când devii atât de beat încât săruți persoana cu care te-ai căsătorit.) - P.J. O'Rourke
Exemple de fraze cu proper
- That's not a proper thing to say.
- I will tell it to him at the proper time.
- It is not proper that you talk that way.
- If you want to work best, you should use the proper tools.
- Discretion is proper to judges.
- Read whatever books you think proper.
- Proper praise stinks.
- I choked! I should have come up with a proper plan first.
- He is the proper person for the job.
- Cleanliness is proper to the Japanese.
- Stockings should be of the proper size.
- That is a custom proper to Japan.
- I want to have a proper house and garden.
- We must see the matter in its proper perspective.
- In Japan, it is proper to bow when you meet someone.
- Proper clothes count for much in business.
- She was wearing proper clothes for the party.
- It is not proper to be late for a dinner party.
- She was a rather prim and proper young lady.
- He doesn't know even the proper way of greeting people.
- He needs proper medical attention at a hospital.
- England proper does not include Wales.
- Proper qualifications are required for the position.
- You'll never get ahead in this place unless you go through the proper channels.
- You can't rely on him these days to do a proper job.
- Tom is the proper boy for the job.
- Yes, thanks. Recently I've been roughing it so I was able to get a proper sleep for the first time in a while.
- There are not enough doctors to give proper care to the children.
- You don't have proper dignity as chief of the section.
- Proper diet and exercise are both important for health.
- Is tomorrow's breakfast bread or a proper one with rice?
- It is hard work to keep my room in proper order.
- Parents must provide their children with proper food and clothing.
- That is not a proper subject to bring up in conversation at the dinner table.
- What with fresh air and proper exercise, he recovered from his illness quickly.
- Good health consists of proper eating and moderate exercise.
- There were so few proper members in the badminton club that it was half-way between dead and 'on break'.
- You have just won a prize of $5000 in a California state safety competition for proper use of your seatbelt.
- When suddenly faced with a dangerous situation, hold your horses - make sure of the proper action, then act.
- Just because it's a "safe day" I'm not going to make out like monkeys without protection. Isn't it the duty of loving sex to take proper care of contraception?
- If someone remarked enviously: "They say that in Africa the sky is always blue," she was likely to reply absent-mindedly: "Yes, and won't it be nice to have a proper house after all these years."
- Miss Baker knew that the young man would have to leave very soon, so she decided to ask him to move his car a bit, so that she could park hers in the proper place for the night before going to bed.
Exemple din articole cu proper
- Many organizations have established their names using proper CRM software and continuously growing larger through time.
- At some room that nexium i limit day, tribulus proper dosage.
- Vena Cava Hosts Online Garage Sale, Proper Attire Condoms Now Sold at the Museum of Contemporary Art.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru proper
Produse referitoare la "proper"
Amy Krouse Rosenthal
Jolly Roger Bradfield
E. F. Schumacher
Jennifer L. Holm