protection of a trademark
Exemple din articole cu protection of a trademark
- "This Law deals with the registration of a trademark, collective trademark, use of a trademark, transfer of a trademark, termination of legal protection of a trademark as well as with the appellation of origin and its legal protection, .
- For this reason, prior to entering the Russian market, it is necessary to register the trademark with Rospatent or to submit an application to expand the geographical scope of protection of a trademark entered in the international .
- The primary drawback of not being registered is that common law protection of a trademark is limited to the geographic area in which the mark is used, and can vary from state to state.
- A trademark clearance report, even one as simple as a Basic Federal Database Search which costs a fraction of what it costs to file for protection of a trademark with the USPTO, is often a cost-effective method to evaluate whether your .
- The duration of the protection of a trademark right is 10 years from the date of registration of the trademark and may be renewed every 10 years.
- Protection of a trademark is not that difficult.
- For protection of a trademark the owner must register it in that particular country.
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2021 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!