Fraze exemplificatoare cu pulled
- The child pulled my hair. (Copilul mă trăgea de păr.)
- Hell is undoubtedly the state of the person leaning over the precipice, who can no longer be pulled back by anyone. (Iadul este, neîndoielnic, starea celui care, aplecat deasupra prăpastiei, nu mai poate fi tras de nimeni înapoi.) - Gabriel Liiceanu
Alte exemple de fraze cu pulled
- The ad really pulled.
- She pulled the blinds down.
- She pulled down the blinds.
- I had a tooth pulled.
- She pulled her sweeter on.
- We saw the old building pulled down.
- We saw all the houses pulled down one after another.
- We saw some old houses pulled down.
- We pulled together to get out of hardship.
- I pulled a muscle.
- She pulled the curtain aside.
- He had his tooth pulled.
- I pulled my punches a little.
- She pulled my shirt.
- She had her tooth pulled.
- He pulled my shirt.
- He pulled the rope.
- She pulled up near the hotel office.
- As soon as she got on the train, it pulled out of the station.
- He pulled aside to let a truck pass.
- He pulled up the weed and threw it away.
- Our car pulled uphill.
- He pulled his son by the ear.
- You had better go to the dentist to have that tooth pulled out.
- I got my decayed tooth pulled out.
- I must get a bad tooth pulled out.
- The train pulled into the station.
- I pulled myself together and started my work.
- Everybody pulled their socks up, yeah.
- She pulled her car up at the gate.
- He pulled its mother's coat.
- The train pulled out on time.
- It was decided that the old building be pulled down.
- I had a tooth pulled out last week.
- She pulled her sweater over her head.
- She pulled the door open.
- She pulled herself together and started to talk again.
- The mother pulled her son to his feet.
- He caught my hand and pulled me to the second floor.
- The Shinkansen from Hakata pulled in just on time.
- The bullet train we were on pulled out at 12 sharp.
- The two children pulled at the rope until it broke.
- I opened the envelope and pulled out a letter.
- I pulled her by the sleeve, but she went on talking unconcernedly.
- The dentist pulled my bad tooth.
- The dentist pulled out her bad tooth.
- He pulled with all his strength but the rock would not move.
- The big car pulled up suddenly.
- The train pulled out two hours ago.
- Our train had already pulled out when we arrived at the station.
- The car pulled up in front of the bank.
- Jim pulled a muscle in his leg while skiing.
- My father pulled his car into the large park.
- I pulled my car to the left side of the road.
- The dentist pulled out my decayed tooth by force.
- He pulled the wounded soldier to the nearby bush.
- Workers pulled together and asked the management for a raise.
- The oldest movie theater in town is being pulled down now.
- They waved good-bye to their parents as the train pulled out.
- Marcy burst into tears on hearing the news, but soon pulled herself together.
- Tom pulled a long face when he heard the story.
- She pulled herself out of the water and waddled along the sand at the edge of the creek.
- Suddenly Jim pulled up the car in front of the bank.
- Pretty soon there were more of them on the road and fewer carriages pulled by horses.
- A Californian policeman pulled a car over and spoke to the driver.
- The police cruiser pulled to a stop near the spot where the accident happened.
- The thieves pulled open all the drawers of the desk in search of money.
- Matsui pulled the Giants back from the brink with a grand slam that gave them a come-from-behind victory.
- It wasn't my lucky day. First I got a parking ticket and then things went from bad to worse when I got pulled over for making a U-turn.
- At the bus stop, people waited in orderly lines, but as soon as the bus pulled up, the line broke up.
Exemple din articole cu pulled
- A 46-year-old Metcalfe man is facing numerous charges after a man pulled a knife on a North Dundas family and threatened to hurt them.
- Among the many reminsicences shared of Maurice Murphy, the LSO's principal trumpet player who died last month, was the one when, faced with a waffly rehearsal conductor in a contemporary symphony, no-nonsense Maurice pulled a replica .
- Today you can get a pulled pork barbecue sandwich from Dickey's Barbecue Pit for $1.
- If you are pulled over, you will be charged with Aggravated Unlicensed Operation (AUO) in the 3rd degree, a misdemeanor.
- Brodeur pulled in Devils' latest loss to Leafs.
- I am having a party, and I am serving pulled pork sandwiches.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru pulled
Produse referitoare la "pulled"
H. I. Larry