Fraze exemplificatoare cu punishment
- Does the punishment fit the offence! (Este pedeapsa pe măsura infracțiunii?)
- Going to the opera, like getting drunk, is a sin that carries its own punishment with it, and that a very severe one. (Să mergi la operă, precum să te îmbeți, este un păcat care își duce propria pedeapsă, una foarte severă.) - Hannah More
- Punishment is not for revenge, but to lessen crime and reform the criminal. (Pedeapsa nu este un act de răzbunare, ea este menită să scadă nelegiuirile și să-l reformeze pe făptaș.) - Elizabeth Fry
- Work is not man's punishment. It is his reward and his strength and his pleasure. (Munca nu este pedeapsa omului. Este recompensa și puterea și plăcerea lui.) - George Sand
- As long as you have capital punishment there is no guarantee that innocent people won't be put to death. (Atâta timp cât există pedeapsa capitală nu există nicio garanție că cei nevinovați nu vor fi trimiși la moarte.) - Paul Simon
- Confession is always weakness. The grave soul keeps its own secrets, and takes its own punishment in silence. (Confesiunea e mereu o slăbiciune. Sufletul solemn își păstrează propriile secrete și își primește pedeapsa în tăcere.) - Dorothy Dix
- Misbehavior and punishment are not opposites that cancel each other - on the contrary they breed and reinforce each other. (Comportamentele urâte și pedeapsa nu sunt două lucruri opuse care se anulează reciproc din contră, ele se alimentează și susțin reciproc.) - Haim Ginott
Alte exemple de fraze cu punishment
- Their punishment was harsh, but just.
- She took the punishment with a smile.
- She is a glutton for punishment.
- He deserves the punishment.
- Was it necessary to inflict such a punishment on him?
- He deserves punishment.
- Every crime call for punishment.
- I am against using death as a punishment. I am also against using it as a reward.
- I will abolish capital punishment.
- The punishment should be in proportion to the crime.
- It is not right to put a man to death for punishment.
- Isn't that the most humane punishment for criminals?
- Many countries have abolished capital punishment.
- A person who steals deserves punishment.
- Anyone who breaks this rule is liable to severe punishment.
- The trend of public opinion is against corporal punishment.
- An overwhelming majority voted to abolish the brutal punishment.
- You can teach good manners to children without resort to punishment.
- In the past it was perfectly normal to get the back of a teacher's hand or fist as punishment.
- The child who was caught stealing apples bravely faced the music in accepting his punishment.
Exemple din articole cu punishment
- I need a 12 page paper on Capital punishment that follows the outline of the attached power point.
- The special anti-terror court which was to announce the punishment for Ajmal Kasab has postponed the decision till Thursday.
- Previous models of cooperation assumed that punishment of free-riders was uncoordinated and unconditional.
- Professor King claims at least to have established the moral case for punishment per se, even though he denies the possibility of arriving at any standards for the degree or type of punishment in any particular case.
- Up to 27 percent of upper grade children surveyed felt that mild corporal punishment, which included hair-pulling and smacking, was acceptable, with four percent saying that corporal punishment on the whole was okay.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru punishment
Produse referitoare la "punishment"
Carol S. Steiker