Fraze exemplificatoare cu put it
- You can't put it in the bank. (Nu-i mare lucru.)
Alte exemple de fraze cu put it
- When you put it so strongly, I can't say I don't agree.
- To put it briefly, I do not agree.
- Put it on one bill, please.
- Put it back where you found it.
- Please put it back in its place.
- Could you put it in plain language?
- May I put it on again?
- I can't put it off any longer.
- To put it clearly, I don't like him.
- Please put it on the scale.
- What put it in your head to come here now?
- After using the knife, please be sure to put it back where it was.
- Put it wherever there is room.
- How shall I put it?
- How can we put it into practice?
- Don't put it that way.
- I don't know how to put it in Japanese.
- Put it back in the nest.
- Get it, and put it on the fire.
- I found it difficult to put it into practice.
- Put it where children can't get at it.
- Put it back where you got it from.
- Put it back where it was.
- Put it back on the desk.
- Can you put it down on the table?
- Put it down.
- Please put it aside for me.
- I put it in the drawer.
- You can put it anywhere.
- I will put it down to your account.
- When you have done with the book, put it back where you found it.
- She put it in the box.
- You may as well do the task now as put it off.
- When you wash the bag, please do not put it in the washing machine.
- Well, if you put it that way, sure.
- Could you put it in a shopping bag for me?
- This book is so absorbing that I can't put it down.
- I can't find my notebook here; I must have put it elsewhere.
- Put it there, not here.
- Kelly struck a match and put it to his pipe.
- You cannot separate the milk from the coffee once you put it in.
- What on earth did you put it on the menu for?
- Let me put it in plain language you can understand.
- "Did they get the law passed?" "Yes, they finally put it through."
- Put it where you like.
- He has too many interests, to put it mildly.
- The People's party, to put it briefly, needed to leave the government before the government fell.
- I see no reason why I shouldn't put it into practice.
- My room is very untidy. I must put it in order.
- Instead of putting the car in gear she put it in reverse causing a great deal of damage to the store-front.
- To put it briefly it's your fault.
- To put it briefly, she turned down his proposal.
- To put it briefly, he lacks musical ability.
- He struck a match, but quickly put it out.
- He lit another cigarette, but immediately put it out.
- He took off his coat and put it on again.
- He picked up a hat and put it on to see how it would look.
- No sooner had the idea occurred to her than she put it into action.
- Put it on my father's account.
- Let me put it in another way.
- You should put it down before you forget it.
- I put it in my head to go there by myself.
- Can't you put it off until tomorrow?
- Let's put it off till next week.
- To put it frankly, he is a critic rather than a writer.
- No, Yumi put it in a thermos flask and brought it into the club room.
- Our aim is that when planning classes we should know how to select stimulating material for the students and how to put it into use.
- "What is this? An offering?" "That's right. Put it in this offertory box ... and pull this rope."
Produse referitoare la "put it"