Fraze exemplificatoare cu quiet
- All's quiet on the Potomac. (Totul este calm.)
- The furniture is in a quiet style. (Mobilierul e foarte simplu.)
- To be quiet in class is to respect other people's sleep. (A fi tăcut în clasa înseamnă a respecta somnul celorlți.)
- We need quiet time to examine our lives openly and honestly. . . spending quiet time alone gives your mind an opportunity to renew itself and create order. (Avem nevoie de un răgaz pentru a ne analiza viața deschis și cinstit... dacă petreci ceva timp singur și liniștit, mintea ta va avea șansa de a se revigora și de a se limpezi.) - Susan S. Taylor
- You will not find a soulmate in the quiet of your room. You must go to a noisy place and look in the quiet corners. (Nu vei întâlni niciodată sufletul pereche în liniștea camerei tale. Trebuie să mergi într-un loc zgomotos și să cauți în colțurile cele mai liniștite.) - Robert Brault
- Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. (Caracterul nu se poate dezvolta în liniște și pace. Numai prin încercare și suferință se poate întări sufletul, însufleți ambiția și atinge succesul.) - Helen Keller
- The quiet and solitary man apprehends the inscrutable. He seeks nothing, holds to the mean, and remains free from entanglements. (Omul tăcut și singuratic se teme de neprevăzut. Nu caută nimic, se mulțumește cu puțin și stă departe de probleme.) - I Ching
- I love quiet places, like parks or beaches, because you get to learn more about a person when there is nothing else around. (Îmi plac locurile liniștite, cum sunt parcurile și plajele, pentru că ajungi să cunoști mai multe despre o persoană când nu mai e nimic altceva împrejur.) - Eric Lively
- I've always been a pretty private, quiet kind of person and so I haven't had to change my life really at all, I don't think. (Întotdeauna am fost o persoană tăcută, care ține la intimitatea sa, așa că nu a trebuit să îmi schimb viața deloc, cel puțin așa cred.) - Keith Urban
- I have sent my wife to the market, and my children off to war. I just wanted to read the newspapers in peace and quiet! (Mi-am trimis nevasta la piață și copiii la război. Vreau să citesc ziarele în liniște și pace!) - Ninus Nestorovic
- Quiet people have the loudest minds. (Oamenii tăcuți au cele mai zgomotoase minți.) - Stephen Hawking
- You ask me, my good friend, if I know how to set loose a delirium, a vertigo, a foolishness whatever on these poor masses of people, neat and quiet, who are born, eat, sleep, multiply and die. (Mă întrebi, bunul meu prieten, dacă știu cum se poate dezlănțui un delir, o vâltoare, o nebunie oarecare în sânul acestor sărmane mulțimi cuminți și netulburate care se nasc, mănâncă, dorm, se reproduc și mor.) - Miguel de Unamuno
Alte exemple de fraze cu quiet
- Those two are so quiet it's unsettling. Could this be the quiet before the storm?
- Be quiet, all of you.
- Quiet him down, will you?
- I kept as quiet as possible.
- I wish you would be quiet.
- We kept quiet.
- Quiet down, please.
- Please keep quiet.
- Do be quiet.
- Do be quiet!
- See to it that you keep quiet.
- You must keep quiet for a while.
- Keep quiet!
- You be quiet.
- All is quiet.
- She kept quiet.
- Keep it quiet.
- You, be quiet!
- Do be quiet, please!
- Be quiet!
- It was quiet all around.
- Please be quiet, everybody.
- Let's keep quiet.
- Keep quiet.
- You must keep quiet.
- Be quiet while I'm speaking.
- Be quiet while I am speaking.
- You may be here as long as you keep quiet.
- It became quiet again in the forest.
- The children were being very quiet.
- You ought to be quiet in a library.
- You can stay if only you are quiet.
- Be quiet and listen to me.
- We kept the children quiet.
- We kept quiet in the room.
- Be quiet during the lesson.
- All I want is peace and quiet.
- I told him to be quiet.
- It was a quiet night.
- Why don't you be quiet?
- Be quiet at table.
- Um, is the room quiet?
- He resented everyone's being very quiet.
- I'll be as quiet as a mouse.
- It's a very quiet room.
- He used to be a quiet man.
- He was ill, and so they were quiet.
- They kept quiet so that they would not be found.
- She is a quiet woman.
- You should stay in quiet.
- She is being quiet for the moment.
- There was quiet in the room.
- Danger keep quiet.
- You talk next and you be quiet.
- You must keep quiet for a few days.
- OK, you keep quiet while we're in the store.
- The whole class was quiet.
- Be quiet for a moment.
- All was quiet in the room.
- The boy were quiet.
- The boy kept quiet.
- It is quiet here at night.
- Keep quiet in bed for a while.
- He told us to keep quiet.
- He lives in quiet.
- He prefers the quiet.
- All were quiet in the room.
- Our teacher demanded that we keep quiet.
- The teacher told us to be quiet.
- The baby was quiet all night.
- Keep quiet last you should wake the baby.
- Be quiet; the kids are asleep.
- You may stay here if you like, so long as you keep quiet.
- She favours quiet colors.
- She prefers quiet music.
- She yelled at the children to be quiet.
- He is by nature a very quiet person.
- He told the students to be quiet.
- You may stay here as long as you keep quiet.
- I would like to live in the quiet country.
- All was quiet except that buses sometimes ran.
- I'm about tired of this quiet life.
- Kanazawa is a quiet city.
- Hanako seems quiet, but she also get things done when it's necessary.
- I never dream of there being such a quiet place.
- It became quiet on top of my house.
- The market was quiet today.
- You can stay here as long as you keep quiet.
- Now it was not so and quiet and peaceful at night.
- When listening to a lecture, you should be quiet.
- Be quiet, or the baby will wake up.
- On hearing the news, everybody became quiet.
- Shops are quiet on weekdays.
- It was unbelievably quiet there; perhaps that's why he liked the place so much.
- The boy cannot keep quiet for ten minutes.
- He keeps quiet so that he won't disturb his father.
- She prefers quiet music-the baroque, for example.
- He's a quiet man, a little bald on top.
- He was a quiet fellow; came from a good family.
- Please be quiet for mercy's sake during the lesson.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru quiet
Produse referitoare la "quiet"
Lloyd John Ogilvie