Fraze exemplificatoare cu race
- The race and, if known, the genotype. (Rasa și, dacă se cunoaște, genotipul.)
- If you spend too much time warming up, you'll miss the race. If you don't warm up at all, you may not finish the race. (Dacă te încălzești prea mult timp, pierzi cursa, dar dacă nu te încălzești deloc, este posibil să n-o termini deloc.) - Grand Heidrich
- Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe. (Istoria oamenilor devine din ce în ce mai mult o întrecere între educație și catastrofă.) - H.G. Wells
- Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood, and that is what happened to Jesus. (Cel care deranjează rasa umană cu idei, să fie pregătit ca acestea să fie înțelese greșit, și asta este ceea ce s-a întâmplat cu Isus.) - H.L. Mencken
- God is not merely interestd in the freedom of brown men, yellow men, red men and black men.He is interested in the freedom of the whole human race. (Dumnezeu nu este interesat numai în libertatea oamenilor cu pielea maro, galbenă, roșie sau neagră. Este interesat în libertatea întregii rase umane.) - Martin Luther King
- Whoever in prayer can say, "Our Father," acknowledges and should feel the brotherhood of the whole race of mankind. (Oricine spune "Tatăl Nostru" atunci când se roagă, recunoaște și ar trebui să simtă frăția întregii rase umane.) - Tyron Edwards
- History teaches us that when a barbarian race confronts a sleeping culture, the barbarian always wins. (Istoria ne învață că atunci când un popor barbar se confruntă cu o cultură adormită, barbarii câștigă întotdeauna.) - Arnold Toynbee
- The winner of the hoop race will be the first to realize her dream, not society's dream, her own personal dream. (Câștigătoarea concursului cu cercul va fi prima care își va îndeplini visul, nu cel al socieții, ci visul ei personal.) - Barbara Bush
- I know of no great men except those who have rendered great service to the human race. (Nu cunosc oameni mari, cu excepția celor care au făcut mult bine rasei umane.) - Voltaire
- Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race. (De fiecare dată când văd un adult pe bicicletă, nu mai deznădăjduiesc pentru rasa umană.) - H.G. Wells
- Every little kid has always wanted to be a race car driver. This gets some of that out. (Orice puști și-a dorit dintotdeauna să fie pilot de curse. Și asta iese cumva la iveală.) - David Alan Grier
Alte exemple de fraze cu race
- The main race yesterday was no surprise. That's the kind of race you can bank on.
- It looks like it's going to be anybody's race.
- Come in fifth in a race.
- I had a race with him.
- The race was fixed.
- He psyched himself up for the race.
- He has the lead in the race.
- He took the first place in the race.
- He took part in the race.
- It was now a race against time.
- The race is not to the swift.
- He won the race again.
- Even in our family not all of us are of the same race.
- Are you going to take part in the next race?
- She took first prize in the race.
- She's of the Caucasian race.
- I ran a race with him.
- The race went down to the wire.
- I started last in the race.
- I want to get away from the rat race.
- He got the first prize in a 100m race.
- He is training a horse for a race.
- It's anybody's guess who will win the next race.
- He won the race easily.
- It's fun to watch the race.
- Slowly he finished the race.
- Is it true that he won the race?
- The race was a photo finish.
- Some people say that the Japanese are a race apart.
- I am training a horse for the race.
- There's going to be a three-mile race tomorrow.
- The car burned up in the race.
- I started last in the race but I soon caught up with the others.
- Slow but sure wins the race.
- England is going to win the race.
- He won the race with ease.
- Nobody fell behind in the marathon race.
- I'll race you to the bus stop.
- It looks like Tom won the race.
- She bowed out of the race before it was too late.
- He dropped out half way into the race.
- I took it for granted that he would win the race.
- It is believed that he will win the race.
- There were fifty entries for the race.
- He timed her in the marathon race.
- Before the race, the runners have to warm up.
- No less than 3 men fell in that race.
- I was exhausted after running the race.
- Only four horses competed in the race.
- Each of the boys was eager to join in the race.
- Tuko started the race very quickly.
- Slow but steady wins the race.
- Don't race the car. We want to make it go as far as possible.
- He asked me who I thought would win the race.
- She won the one hundred meter race.
- She was disqualified from the race for two false starts.
- Slow and steadily wins the race.
- When the whistle blows, the race will start.
- He watched the horse race through his binocular.
- I'm thinking of matching you against Yoshida in the race.
- He threw away the race after rounding the third turn.
- He won a narrow victory in the race.
- The weather will delay the start of the race.
- Pass the baton in a relay race.
- Nuclear weapons are a threat to the race.
- Slow and steady wins the race.
- Arriving at school, I found the race was over.
- Whoever wins the race will receive the prize.
- This kind of bomb is a serious menace to the whole race.
- The Yankees are running away with the pennant race.
- She was strong enough to run a 10-mile race.
- I am training hard so that I may win the race.
- In nine cases out of ten, he will win the race.
- It is wrong of you to discriminate against people because of their race.
- The human race is dominant on earth.
- I don't agree with segregation of people by race.
- A new team was formed in order to take part in the race.
- Tom boasts of never having been defeated in a horse race.
- Some famous foreign runners entered that race.
- The horse that won the race was owned by Mr Johnson.
- He won the race easily without being fully extended.
- A bicycle race was held in Nagoya last year.
- I don't care about your race or age or religion.
- His bad leg prevented him from winning the race.
- Atomic bombs are a danger to the human race.
- None of us knew his decision to win the long-distance race.
- The laws apply to everyone irrespective of race, creed or color.
- Ben ran a 100-meter race with Carl.
- Having run the race, Jane had two glasses of barley tea.
- One hundred and fifty people entered the marathon race.
- Then they played race Around The Blackberry Bush until they were tired and thirsty.
- The yacht race will take place tomorrow, weather permitting.
- A new team was formed in order to take part in the boat race.
- Only by prohibiting nuclear weapons altogether can we stop the arms race.
- Many gamblers win and lose money at the horse-race track.
- That company hires people without regard to race, religion, or nationality.
- To our surprise, Emi won the 400-meter race with ease.
- The best efforts of the human race, in addition, were necessary to assist the gods in their cosmic task.
- The time has come for mankind to put an end to the madness and immorality of the arms race.
- Far from refuting the thesis that race is to blame for lower IQ score, Lynn's data actually supports it.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru race
Produse referitoare la "race"
R. A. Montgomery
Jamie Lee Curtis
Rebecca Kai Dotlich