- Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. (Milioane de oameni tânjesc după nemurire deși habar nu au cu ce să-și umple timpul într-o după masă de duminică ploioasă.) - Susan Ertz
Exemple de fraze cu rainy
- It being rainy, I could not go out.
- It looks rainy.
- I'm afraid it will be rainy.
- He said that he was afraid it would be rainy.
- It's rainy today.
- When will the rainy season be over?
- I am afraid it will be rainy.
- Keep something for a rainy day.
- It seems that that rainy season is over at last.
- It's a rainy day.
- It is our rainy season.
- Was it rainy in London?
- The rainy season will be over in another two weeks or so.
- You must provide for a rainy day.
- Since it's not the rainy season, there's no need for an umbrella.
- He insured himself for a rainy day.
- Save for a rainy day.
- I wonder when the rainy season will end.
- You should lay by something against a rainy day.
- You had better keep your money for a rainy day.
- This money is for a rainy day.
- The day that he was born was rainy.
- We have many rainy days in June.
- The weather remained rainy.
- We must provide for against a rainy day.
- It's a rainy day, so we can't play outside.
- It seems that the rainy season has set in.
- The rainy season has set in.
- You should allow for a few rainy days on your trip.
- There is no telling when the rainy season will be over.
- I'm afraid it will be rainy tomorrow.
- The first two days of my trip were rainy.
- It being rainy, I stayed home.
- The rainy season is near at hand.
- Lay up for a rainy day.
- This area will continue to be rainy.
- We have to save money against a rainy day.
- We should save money for a rainy day.
- When does the rainy season in Japan begin?
- It looks like the rainy season is going to start after next week.
- It will have been raining a whole week if it is rainy tomorrow.
- What if the rainy season should set in tomorrow.
- Don't expect me in case it should be rainy.
- She saved money for a rainy day.
- She put by some money for a rainy day.
- She is often late for school on a rainy day.
- Save money for a rainy day.
- The day she started for Paris was rainy.
- He never saves money for a rainy day.
- It is wise to provide against a rainy day.
- If it's rainy the mountain climbing will be called off.
- You'd better put aside some money for a rainy day.
- Rice is grown in rainy regions.
- The accident happened on a rainy day.
- The day was rainy, and what was worse, thundering.
- You should save some money against a rainy day.
- You should always save money for a rainy day.
- If it is rainy tomorrow, we won't go hiking.
- If it be rainy tomorrow, the game will be put off.
- How kind of him to help us move on such a rainy day!
- Rainy days make me depressed.
- I go to the office by bicycle except on rainy days.
- The rainy season begins in June.
- Put aside money for a rainy day.
- One rainy evening he was driving a car.
- This year there were few rainy days in August.
- There were not many rainy days in June this year.
- Do you go to school by bus on a rainy day?
- It being rainy today, let's cancel our shopping.
- I wouldn't dream of going on a picnic on such a rainy day.
- The weather being rainy, the baseball game was cancelled.
- The best bet on a rainy day is to remain indoors.
- It would be wise of you to save money for a rainy day.
- The rainy weather prevented her from working in the garden.
- One rainy morning I woke up to find myself famous.
- Traffic accidents are likely to occur on rainy days.
- He goes to work on foot every day except on rainy days.
- The end of the rainy season came late this year.
- Do you think the rainy season will set in early this year?
- In Japan the rainy season usually sets in June.
- The rainy season sets in about the end of June.
- It is wise to save money for a rainy day.
- As a result, we play ball inside on rainy days.
- The rainy weather lasted for ten days straight.
- According to the weather forecast, the rainy season will set in next week.
- A long spell of rainy weather is harmful to plants.
- It was a cold and rainy night, and there was not a soul in sight in the streets.
- According to the weather forecast, the rainy season will set in before long.
- On a rainy morning he left his house early so as to be in time for school.
- I'm ashamed to tell such a muddled story in this dreary rainy season but please bear with me for a while.
- Each week Mrs. Tanaka saves a little money for a rainy day.
- Drying the washing on a fine day in the rainy season; I felt like it was already summer.
- In Singapore, practically right on the equator, the rainy and dry seasons aren't very clear cut.
- Banks will try to lend you an umbrella on a sunny day, but they will turn their backs on a rainy day.
- The sky is gloomy and gray - a typical rainy-season sky.
- The proportion of sunny days to rainy days last month was 4 to 1.
- The day when we first met was a rainy day.
Exemple din articole cu rainy
- Play free Romantic Rainy Valentine game at Fun Games Arena.
- So, one of my classmates from high school has been working on an indie film for a while, the title of which is A Rainy Day for Earthworms.
- Not letting the rainy west coast weather damper the day, Mila Kunis was all smiles as she stepped out to grab brunch with a male friend in Studio City on Tuesday (December 21).
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru rainy
Produse referitoare la "rainy"
Natachee Scott Momaday
William Kent Krueger
Mary Lyn Ray