Fraze exemplificatoare cu READING
- He learned the news while reading the newspaper. (El a aflat stirile din ziar.)
- He spent the evening reading a book. (El și-a petrecut seara citind o carte.)
- There's no harm in reading it. (Nu pierzi nimic dacă o citești.)
- Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint. (Fii foarte atent la cărțile de sănătate. Ai putea muri de la o greșeală de tipar.) - Mark Twain
- Reading well is one of the great pleasures that solitude can afford you. (A citi bine este una din marile plăceri pe care ți le poate acorda solitudinea.) - Harold Bloom
- In reading the lives of great men, I found that the first victory they won was over themselves...self-discipline with all of them came first. (Citind despre viețile oamenilor măreți, am descoperit că prima lor victorie a fost asupra lor înșiși... auto-disciplina a venit mai întâi.) - Harry Truman
- Reading maketh a full man, conference a ready man, and writing an exact man. (Cititul îl face pe om deplin, vorbirea îl face prompt, iar scrisul îl face exact.) - Francis Bacon
- The test of literature is, I suppose, whether we ourselves live more intensely for the reading of it. (Trăim mai intens citind despre viață? Acesta cred că este testul literaturii.) - Elizabeth Drew
- Every man has one thing he can do better than anyone else - and usually it's reading his own handwriting. (Fiecare bărbat se pricepe la ceva mai bine decât oricine - și, de obicei, acest ceva este citirea propriului scris de mână.) - G. Norman Collie
- Without question, reading has been the foundation of whatever success I've had in my life. (Fără îndoială, piatra de temelie a oricărei reușite este învățătura.) - Hugh McColl Jr.
- A formula for answering controversial letters -- without even reading the letters Dear Sir (or Madame) You may be right. (O formulă pentru a răspunde scrisorilor controversate chiar fără a citi scrisorile: Stimate Domnule (Stimată Doamnă), ați putea avea dreptate.) - H.L. Mencken
- I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. (Nu cunosc vreun necaz pe care să nu-l fi alinat o oră de citit.) - Charles De Secondat
- Learning music by reading about it is like making love by mail. (Să descoperi muzica citind despre ea e ca și cum ai face dragoste prin corespondență.) - Luciano Pavarotti
Alte exemple de fraze cu READING
- For me, reading at home is preferable to reading sitting beside strangers in a library.
- Every piece of reading matter calls for a different kind of reading.
- Extensive reading is as important as intensive reading.
- A book worth reading is worth reading twice.
- He is reading a novel now.
- I went on reading.
- I was reading a novel then.
- What are you reading?
- I went on with my reading.
- He is always reading.
- It is no use reading such a book.
- She likes reading better than anything else.
- I like reading mysteries.
- I am happiest when I am reading.
- She indulged herself in reading.
- It is worth while reading the novel.
- I am tired of reading.
- I'll be reading a book.
- I was concentrating on reading.
- I have no leisure for reading.
- I am fond of reading.
- Have you finished reading the novel?
- He kept reading a book.
- I like reading books.
- I was reading a book.
- I was absorbed in reading a novel.
- I have enjoyed reading this novel.
- I am reading a magazine.
- He was absorbed in reading.
- He was reading a newspaper.
- I have been reading this book.
- Is he reading a book?
- He went on reading while he ate.
- I had been reading for an hour.
- What is the use of reading magazines?
- He got tired of reading.
- He will be reading a historical novel.
- I was reading a book then.
- I am reading a book now.
- I am in no humor for reading now.
- He is reading a book.
- I remember reading this novel before.
- One by one, the boys came to see what I was reading.
- While you are reading to me, I can do my sewing.
- "Is she reading a book?" "Yes, she is."
- She has a taste for reading.
- He was tired from reading.
- He's always reading comics.
- I have been reading this for a few hours.
- Thank you for reading to the end.
- He had been reading for two hours when she came in.
- It's not worth reading any further.
- I had been reading for an hour when he came in.
- I have less and less time for reading.
- I had been reading a letter when he came in.
- Reading has its rules.
- Soon I finish reading this novel.
- But few of them are worth reading.
- I am reading a book.
- I am very tired with reading.
- I have no time even for reading.
- Have you finished reading the novel?
- His new novel is worth reading.
- There is no one reading in the library.
- Your reading is very advanced.
- I had been reading a book when he came in.
- I spent the whole day in reading the novel.
- I have been reading the book all afternoon.
- My hobby is reading novels.
- I finished reading the book.
- I have just finished reading the book.
- Reading develops the mind.
- In in-between periods of reading and writing.
- My idea is worth reading.
- He sat reading a book.
- Reading is his chief amusement.
- He is reading a book. Let's leave him alone.
- I have left out one line in reading.
- He sat up all night reading a novel.
- There is insufficient light for reading.
- Reading can develop your mind.
- Reading is a great enjoyment to him.
- He was reading a paper upside down.
- He stopped reading the newspaper.
- My grandfather is very fond of reading.
- I found little amusement in reading.
- I enjoyed reading about your dreams.
- Reading is of great benefit.
- I like reading American novels.
- I'm reading a novel by Sidney Sheldon.
- No pleasure is greater than that of reading.
- Reading affords us pleasure.
- Tired of reading, she took a nap.
- I have been reading that book all afternoon.
- I have been reading books all afternoon.
- I have been reading a book all the morning.
- He was reading a book at that time.
- While I was reading, I fell asleep.
- His latest novel is well worth reading.
- We enjoy reading books.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru READING
Produse referitoare la "reading"
The Princeton Language Institute
Wade E. Cutler
Mortimer J. Adler