Fraze exemplificatoare cu realize
- Life begins when we realize who we really are. (Viața începe când ne dăm seama cine suntem cu adevărat.)
- One who does not realize his own value is condemned to utter failure. (Cel care nu-i conștient de propria valoare este condamnat la eșec.) - Imam Ali
- Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have. (Fiți cât se poate de conștienți de faptul că momentul prezent este tot ce aveți.) - Eckhart Tolle
- My friend, if I could give you one thing, I would wish for you the ability to see yourself as others see you. Then you would realize what a truly special person you are. (Prietene, dacă aș putea să-ți dăruiesc un singur lucru, ți-aș dori să poți să te vezi așa cum te văd ceilalți. De-abia atunci ți-ai da seama ce persoană specială ești de fapt.) - B.A. Billingsly
- The winner of the hoop race will be the first to realize her dream, not society's dream, her own personal dream. (Câștigătoarea concursului cu cercul va fi prima care își va îndeplini visul, nu cel al socieții, ci visul ei personal.) - Barbara Bush
- The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost. (Modul în care poți iubi ceva este să realizezi că poate fi pierdut.) - G.K. Chesterton
- Misery is when grown-ups don't realize how miserable kids can feel. (Nefericirea e atunci când oamenii maturi nu realizează cât de nefericiți se pot simți copii.) - Suzanne Heller
- Life is short. Time is fleeting. Realize the Self. Purity of the heart is the gateway to God. Aspire. Renounce. Meditate. Be good do good. Be kind be compassionate. Inquire, know Thyself. (Viața e scurtă. Timpul zoară. Descoperă- ți sinele. Puritatea inimii este poarta către Dumnezeu. Aspiră. Renunță. Meditează. Fii bun și fă bine. Fii blând, fii înțelegător. Cercetează, cunoaște- Te.) - Swami Sivanada
- We don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here. (Nu avem la dispozitie o eternitate pentru a ne îndeplini visele, ci numai timpul cât ne aflăm aici.) - Susan S. Taylor
- After people have repeated a phrase a great number of times, they begin to realize it has meaning and may even be true. (După ce repetă o expresie de multe ori, oamenii încep să-și dea seama că are un înțeles și chiar poate fi adevărată.) - H.G. Wells
- We must come to the point where we realize the concept of race is a false one. There is only one race, the human race. (Trebuie să ajungem în punctul în care ne dăm seama că conceptul de rasă este unul fals. Nu există decât o singură rasă, rasa umană.) - Dan Aykroyd
Alte exemple de fraze cu realize
- Only then did I realize it.
- He did not realize where it had come from.
- You will never realize what I went through.
- The more we learn the more we realize how little we know.
- Only then did I realize what he meant.
- We hardly realize how important it is.
- Only then did he realize he had been deceived.
- She may realize later what I meant.
- It took him a moment to realize where he was after he came to.
- It took him a while to realize the situation.
- The more we learn, the more we realize how little we know.
- It took her a while to realize the situation.
- She may realize later on what I meant.
- The day will come when you will realize it.
- It is not until you have lost your health that you realize its value.
- It is not until you lose your health that you realize its value.
- He fully realize that he was the cause of the accident.
- I didn't realize the difference between them.
- Little does he realize how important this meeting is.
- He was happy to realize his dream.
- You must realize that prosperity does not last forever.
- Few people can realize their faults.
- It is not until we lose our health that we realize the value of it.
- It took him only a few minutes to realize his mistakes.
- Little did he realize the danger he was facing.
- The more we learn, the better we realize our ignorance.
- Not everyone can realize the dreams of his youth.
- Life begins when we realize who we really are.
- We often fail to realize the extent to which we depend on others.
- It is only when you have your own children that you realize the trouble of parenthood.
- If you are to realize your dream, you must work harder.
- A little reflection will make you realize you are wrong.
- It is not until you go abroad that you realize how small Japan is.
- He told her firmly to realize how serious her condition was.
- At first he did not realize that he had won the speech contest.
- It is not until you get sick that you realize the value of good health.
- Not till then did I realize the danger of the situation.
- You don't realize its value until you have lost your health.
- You do not realize how important health is until you get sick.
- Some day you will come to realize the importance of saving.
- They were so busy they didn't realize what time it was.
- After that, I leave, but then I realize I forgot my backpack at their house.
- As you get older you start to realize/feel that health is everything.
- When I look back on my life, I realize how much time I wasted.
- Could you move over a little. Oh, sorry. I didn't realize I was taking up so much space.
- It is not till we lose our health that we realize its true value.
- Recently he has come to realize the significance of married life.
- Sarah was discerning enough to realize that her friends were trying to prank her.
- You mustn't spare your efforts so that you can realize your dream in the future.
- I made every effort to realize the plan but after all it turned out to be in vain.
- When you get married and have kids, you'll realize that actions speak louder than words.
- It is only recently that people have begun to realize the importance of nature conservation.
- I didn't realize till I visited Australia how small Japan really is.
- Bob Johnson tried to make people realize the seriousness of the situation in Africa.
- The parallel with English becomes even more striking when we realize that Latin continued to be used for many hundreds of years more as the world's first "international language."
- Winning is a great thing, but fair play is greater. You realize is not winning that counts.
- She has been studying French for ten years, so she ought to realize what French is.
Exemple din articole cu realize
- You are here » Front Page » Weight Loss » HCG For Weight Loss To Realize Your Dreams Of A Better Life.
- by Martin Gommel We Must realize The Need Of Instant term Life Insurance Policies For Us We Must realize The Need Of Instant term Life Insurance Policies For Us .
- If we have launched mobile communication to work in business processing, production efficiency will realize the growth of the index grade.
- The government does realize that.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru realize
Produse referitoare la "realize"
Brian D. McLaren
Neil T. Anderson