Fraze exemplificatoare cu Reason
- She has no reason to be offended. (Nu avea niciun motiv să se simtă ofensată.)
- Statement of reason is insufficient. (Insuficiența motivării)
- The reason for his behaviour is not far to seek. (Motivul comportării sale nu e greu de găsit.)
- Their's not to reason why. (Nu au ei căderea să se întrebe de ce.)
- There is a show of reason in it. (S-ar părea că există un tâlc în asta.)
- The man who listens to Reason is lost; reason enslaves all whose minds are not strong enough to master her. (Cel ce ascultă de Rațiune este pierdut; rațiunea îi subjugă pe cei a căror minte nu este suficient de puternică pentru a o stăpâni.) - Walter Besant
- Fragile as reason is and limited as law is as the institutionalised medium of reason, that's all we have between us and the tyranny of mere will and the cruelty of unbridled, undisciplined feelings. (Deși logica este fragilă, iar legea este limitată, ca formă instituționalizată de logică, este tot ce stă între noi și tirania voinței pure și cruzimea sentimentelor nestăpânite, nedisciplinate.) - Felix Frankfurter
- Many books require no thought from those who read them, and for a very simple reason; they made no such demand upon those who wrote them. (Multe cărți nu le cer celor care le citesc să gândească dintr-un motiv foarte simplu; nu au avut o asemenea pretenție nici față de cei care le-au scris.) - Charles Caleb Colton
- Once the people begin to reason, all is lost. (Când oamenii încep să raționeze, totul e pierdut.) - Voltaire
- The reason why so few good books are written is that so few people who can write know anything. (Motivul pentru care se scriu atât de puține cărți bune este acela că atât de puțini oameni care scriu știu ceva.) - Walter Bagehot
- There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. (Există întotdeauna puțină nebunie în iubire. Dar de asemenea există întotdeauna o fărâmă de dreptate în nebunie.) - Friedrich Nietzsche
- Never try to reason the prejudice out of a man. It was not reasoned into him, and cannot be reasoned out. (Să nu încerci niciodată să dezveți o persoană de prejudicii prin forța rațiunii. Nu au fost împământate în spiritul său prin rațiune, și nu vor putea fi alungate prin exercițiul acesteia.) - Sydney Smith
- The reason we have two ears and only one mouth, is that we may hear more and speak less. (Motivul pentru care avem două urechi și numai o gură este acela de a putea auzi mai multe și vorbi mai puțin.) - Zenon din Citium
- If we long to believe that the stars rise and set for us, that we are the reason there is a Universe, does science do us a disservice in deflating our conceits? (Dacă ne dorim să credem că stelele răsar și apun pentru noi, că noi suntem motivul pentru care există Universul, știința ne face cumva un deserviciu deziluzionându-ne trufia?) - Carl Sagan
- I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use. (Nu mă simt obligat să cred că același Dumnezeu, care ne-a înzestrat cu simțuri, rațiune și intelect, ar pretinde să nu le folosim.) - Galileo Galilei
Alte exemple de fraze cu Reason
- This is above reason.
- I want to know the reason.
- I will do anything in reason.
- I have no particular reason to do so.
- There is no reason why I should help him.
- He had every reason for doing so.
- This is the reason I came here.
- There is no reason why I should go there.
- This is the reason for which he did it.
- There must be some reason for what he has done.
- She did not come for a certain reason.
- This is the reason why I came here.
- He had no particular reason to go there.
- For this reason, I cannot go with you.
- You are too old not to see the reason.
- No one can tell the reason.
- Do you know the reason?
- Animals have no reason.
- He has every reason for getting angry with you.
- There is no reason why he should be dismissed.
- There is no reason why he should resign.
- I want to know the reason for his absence.
- I don't know the reason why he went there.
- We have no reason for staying here.
- There is no reason why I shouldn't do it.
- Is there any reason why I must obey him?
- She looks blue for some reason.
- There is no reason for me to apologize.
- Have you lost your reason?
- Tell me the reason why he was fired.
- We have every reason to believe him innocent.
- Is it necessary for me to explain the reason to him?
- They were suspicious of him, and not without reason.
- There is no reason for her to scold you.
- Do you know the reason why she is so angry?
- Please tell me the reason why she got angry.
- Tell me the reason why you married her.
- She had, I thought, no reason to do what she did.
- Tell me the reason why she got angry.
- I fail to see the reason.
- Whatever the reason, they did not marry.
- Tell me the reason why they are absent.
- They have a less selfish reason for trying it.
- His reason for not going is still unclear.
- He is not so foolish that even he can't see the reason.
- He is too wise not to see the reason.
- He is unpopular for some reason.
- He looks blue for some reason.
- He is impervious to reason.
- He complains, and with reason.
- He is a man of reason.
- He insulted me without any reason.
- Love is beyond reason.
- For this reason I cannot agree with you.
- I wrote to him for quite another reason.
- For what reason did you cry?
- What is the reason for that lie?
- Why will you not listen to reason?
- This is the reason why I came late.
- It is contrary to reason.
- The reason I'm here is because I was asked to come.
- You have good every reason to say so.
- This is the reason I disagree with you.
- The reason why he came so early is not evident.
- He complains with good reason.
- Anger deprived him of his reason.
- That was the reason which prevented them from coming with me.
- It stands to reason that nobody likes him; he's too mean.
- I can't guess the reason for his conduct.
- I can't explain the reason for his conduct.
- For some reason or other I cannot bring myself to work.
- The reason why we cannot support his view will be given below.
- It stands to reason that he should apologize to her.
- He's every reason to be proud of his son.
- Is there any reason for him to resign so suddenly?
- He has good reason to get very angry.
- I don't know the reason why he will not go on to college.
- He has good reason to be against the plan.
- It is for this reason that he left school.
- It is by this reason that he left school.
- He has every reason to quit his job.
- The misfortune deprived her of her reason.
- Give me a reason for doing such a thing.
- His primary reason for going out was to see Patty.
- The reason that you failed was that you did not try hard enough.
- He explained the reason at length.
- There is no reason why you shouldn't do such a thing.
- You have no good reason for thinking as you do.
- She quit her job for some reason.
- She failed the test with reason.
- There is good reason for her to get scolded.
- She explained the reason why she was late.
- There no reason why I should become a physician because my father is one.
- The mother tried to reason with her son.
- What is the reason you want to enter this college?
- You have good reason to be angry.
- You may have good reason to think that your youth is over.
- Do you know the reason why the sky looks blue?
- What is the principle reason for going to school?
- It is useless to reason with a bigot.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru Reason
Produse referitoare la "reason"
J. P. Moreland
A. W. Tozer