Fraze exemplificatoare cu record
- This record has to be kept for at least one year. (Acest registru trebuie păstrat cel puțin un an.)
- Congratulations. I knew the record would stand until it was broken. (Felicitări! Am știut că recordul va rezista până va fi doborât.) - Yogi Berra
- I wanted people to come see my concerts one day. So I set my sights on getting my music out there and getting a record deal. (Am vrut ca într-o bună zi oamenii să vină să-mi vadă concertele. Așa că am căutat să-mi fac publică muzica mea și să închei un contract cu o casă de înregistrări.) - Sarah Connor
- The fossil record implies trial and error, an inability to anticipate the future, features inconsistent with an efficient Great Designer. (Fosilele implică încercări și erori, incapacitatea de a anticipa viitorul, caracteristici incompatibile cu noțiunea de Mare Arhitect [Dumnezeu] eficient.) - Carl Sagan
- It's a great feat for me to have broken my world record. (Este o mare ispravă pentru mine că mi-am depășit propriul record mondial.) - Usain Bolt
Alte exemple de fraze cu record
- His record is a new world record in the 100-meter dash.
- Nobody can break his record.
- Keep a record of how much you spend.
- She keeps a record of everything she buys.
- He gave me a record.
- This record still stands.
- It is not possible to record in this media.
- His record will never be broken.
- His new record sells well.
- The record was sent to the ministry.
- Who was looking for the record shop?
- Please tell me what happened off the record, of course.
- He has broken the record.
- You must record his speech.
- He has a good record as a businessman.
- Can I hear a little bit of this record?
- I lent the record to Ken.
- He was proud of his school record.
- Thank you for setting the record straight.
- Please let me set the record straight.
- I bought that record in this store.
- I keep a daily record of the temperature.
- Your record in mathematics is good.
- He had to inquire into the record of the event.
- This is the record which I bought yesterday.
- She set a new world record.
- He has a good school record.
- We can record the past and present.
- Record the broadcast on tape.
- Will you record this program on video for me?
- The record is finished. Turn it over.
- It was the greatest earthquake on record.
- His competition record was the worst among the five.
- She told me this story off the record.
- He holds a record in swimming.
- Please do not touch the record side.
- Put a record on the stereo.
- He broke the world record.
- I am willing to go on record as opposing nuclear tests.
- Setting a new record added luster to his name.
- I lent the record to Ken, not to Koji.
- I referred to the company for his work record.
- His voting record is riddled with contradictions.
- I especially want to thank our record-breaking sales team.
- I am going to establish a new world record for swimming.
- I keep a daily record of my business dealings.
- Just for the record, I totally disagree with this decision.
- She has bought a record of dance music.
- The boy has a good school record.
- This winter the record for snowfall was broken.
- There are a lot of beautiful songs on these record.
- The chairman would only make her comments off the record.
- He kept playing the same record over and over until I had to leave the room.
- He is sure to set a new record in the triple jump.
- The police looked into his past record.
- The record is finished. Turn it over to the other side.
- He has had a clean record for the past ten years.
- She set the world record for the high jump.
- She investigated the company's output record carefully.
- She holds the world record for the hundred meters.
- He bettered the world record in the high jump.
- He hasn't made a record or had a concert for many years.
- Stock prices plunged to a record low.
- Jane was on top of the world when she got a record contract.
- The new picture has made a record breaking hit.
- This year unemployment will reach record levels.
- The record concert is free of charge and is open to everyone.
- It cost me 3,000 yen to buy the record.
- The dictatorship came under fire for its human rights record.
- I understand you're looking for a record album of nursery rhymes.
- We recently discovered an error in your personnel record.
- I'm keeping a record of basal body temperature.
- Steel production of the year was the highest on record.
- A poor school record will count against you when you look for a job.
- They signed a three-year contract with a major record company.
- A group of scientists stood by, ready to record the experiment.
- This was before people knew how to record voices, so we don't know exactly what he sounded like.
- She set a new Japanese record in the 100 meter dash.
- He stopped a tall man and asked him the way to the record shop.
- This species holds the record for long-distance migration.
- Steel output set a record for two consecutive years.
- Taken altogether, the President's record isn't half bad.
- The boy decided to observe and record bees in detail.
- The boy decided to observe and record honeybees in detail.
- Exports in January totalled $10 billion, a record for the month.
- Japan's trade surplus soared to a record high.
- To record something, they used knotted cords made of the wool of the llama or alpaca.
- He tied the world record for the hundred-meter breast-stroke.
- The turnover on the Tokyo stock Exchange swelled to the year's record.
- Car production in that year reached a record 10 million vehicles.
- Karl Lange's record breaking long jump took the crowd's breath away.
- His criminal record is apparently for murder, but he won't start to talk about the details.
- Here we have assembled only athletes who have broken 10 minutes but, as you can see, Hirayama's record is the slowest of the five people.
- Even though we're supposedly in a recession, people are traveling abroad in record numbers this Golden Week holiday.
- A record number of shares changed hands in busy trading as prices soared to a historic high.
- A 19-year-old Canadian broke the world record last month for a nonstop, round-trip swim across the English Channel.
- This is a difficult responsibility to embrace. For human history has often been a record of nations and tribes subjugating one another to serve their own interests. Yet in this new age, such attitudes are self-defeating.
- She made it in a total of 19 hours and 55 minutes, which is shorter than the previous record by 10 hours.
- The win-loss record between Yamada and me is fifty-fifty.
- The difficulty with biography is that it is partly record and partly art.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru record
Produse referitoare la "record"
Rafaella Zanolin Blanc
Sean B. Carroll