Fraze exemplificatoare cu return
- She said she would return in a minute. (Spunea că se întoarce într-o clipă.)
- The judgment entails the return of the child. (Hotărârea dispune înapoierea copilului.)
- They have an independent return mechanism. (Au un mecanism independent de revenire.)
- You said you would return sooner. (Spuneai că te vei întoarce mai curând.)
- In politics I am growing indifferent - I would like it, if I could now return to my planting and books at home. (Devin tot mai indiferent la politică mi-ar plăcea să mă pot întoarce acum la plantele și cărțile mele de acasă.) - Voltaire
- No plain not followed by a slope. No going not followed by a return. He who remains persevering in danger is without blame. Do not complain about this truth Enjoy the good fortune you still possess. (Nu există drum fără obstacole. Nu există acțiune fără consecință. Cel care se expune continuu pericolului e nevinovat. Nu te plânge de acest adevăr. Bucură-te de norocul pe care încă-l mai ai.) - I Ching
- I have tried to lift France out of the mud. But she will return to her errors and vomitings. I cannot prevent the French from being French. (Am încercat să scot Franța din noroi. Dar se întoarce la greșeli și la mizerii. Nu pot să-i împiedic pe francezi să fie francezi.) - Charles de Gaulle
- Now I shall return to my village and there will remain at the disposition of the nation. (Acum mă voi întoarce în satul meu și acolo voi rămâne la dispoziția națiunii.) - Charles de Gaulle
- A book is a version of the world. If you do not like it, ignore it; or offer your own version in return. (O carte este o versiune a lumii. Dacă nu-ți place, poți să o ignori sau să oferi în schimb propria ta variantă.) - Salman Rushdie
- Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. (Odată ce ai dat de gustul zborului, tu pentru totdeauna vei merge pe pământ cu ochii ațintiți spre cer, pentru că ai fost acolo, și acolo vei râvni tot timpul să te întorci.) - Leonardo da Vinci
Alte exemple de fraze cu return
- They say that he will never return.
- He went there, never to return.
- Thanks. Could I return it to you instead?
- He will return if only a little.
- I want you to return it to me as soon as possible.
- When did you return?
- I asked him if he would return soon.
- When will she return home?
- When should I return the car?
- I must return his call.
- I'd like to return a car.
- I took him out to dinner in return for his help.
- I would like to return it to you for replacement.
- We were all anxious for your return.
- Please return it by 10 a.m. Monday.
- Here's my return ticket.
- Return this book as soon as you can.
- I will show you around in return.
- When shall I return the book?
- When will you return the money to me?
- As soon as they return, I will telephone you.
- You have only to wait for her return.
- You may as to well return home at once.
- You may go on condition that you return by five.
- This is what he said: "I shall return by all means."
- The old days have gone never to return.
- Please reply by return.
- He went abroad, never to return.
- He is at work now, but will return at seven.
- He was never to return to his hometown.
- He was never to return from the trip.
- I will telephone you as soon as they return.
- They were never to return to their country.
- She will return within an hour.
- She did not return till six.
- It said that she had better return to me early.
- I'll return to get my handbag.
- He gave me everything but took nothing in return.
- He will return to the game soon.
- Will you make sure of his return?
- Whatever will become of his wife if he does not return?
- He will return within 3 hours.
- He didn't specify when he would return.
- When did he return from Osaka?
- He gave me this in return.
- He went out of this door, never to return.
- He will soon return home.
- He will return from Europe soon.
- She was impatient for him to return.
- Because it rains it had better return.
- You can always ask a question in return.
- You must return the book to him.
- I will have left here before you return.
- Let me know when you'll return home.
- It is not my intention to return.
- It is the time which must already return.
- All you have to do is to wait for me to return.
- I will have left before you return.
- Return the money to him at once.
- But this is an issue to which we return later.
- Where do I return cars?
- I will return the book as soon as I can.
- He promised to return and yet he didn't.
- I bought a drink in return for his help.
- I must return a debt every month.
- He left home never to return.
- Bill will return next week.
- I will have finished the work before you return.
- She sent me a present in return for my advice.
- He left for the mountain never to return.
- I must return home within a week.
- I bought him a drink in return for his help.
- I have a return ticket to Osaka.
- I'd like to return to Tokyo via Honolulu.
- I am going to return this sweater because it's too big.
- I'm looking forward to the return of spring.
- He left home, never to return.
- Please return one set to us with your signature.
- The hope of his return encouraged me.
- I'm anxious for him to return safe.
- He was never to return to his native country again.
- He will return to Japan some day.
- It will return to the house before becoming dark.
- He went to Africa in 1960 never to return.
- If he was to return at seven o'clock, why didn't he?
- The good old days have gone never to return.
- I will mentally return to childhood and do it all over again.
- The return on the investment will be high.
- Birds always return to their nests.
- A present is usually given in return for one's hospitality.
- Do you have a return ticket to Japan?
- Please send the merchandise by return.
- Could you show me your return ticket?
- I've got to remember to return this money to him.
- You are to stay here till they return.
- It was because he was ill that we decided to return.
- I have a return ticket to Tokyo.
- You should return in the house before you become dark.
- She prayed for her son's return.
- Let's return when the frog croaks.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru return
Produse referitoare la "return"
Melissa de La Cruz
Gertrude Chandler Warner