Fraze exemplificatoare cu Rich
- A snow year, a rich year. (Zăpada multă aduce bucate bune.)
- The book is rich in information. (Cartea abundă în informații.)
- The museum is rich in paintings. (Sunt multe tablouri în muzeu.)
- I've been rich and I've been poor. Rich is better. (Am fost și săracă, și bogată. Ultima variantă e mai bună.) - Sophie Tucker
- I choose the likely man in preference to the rich man; I want a man without money rather than money without a man. (Îl prefer pe omul potrivit decât pe cel bogat; mai degrabă vreau un om fără bani decât bani fără om.) - Temistocle
- The rich are the scum of the earth in every country. (Cei bogați sunt scursurile pământului în fiecare țară.) - G.K. Chesterton
- The honest poor can sometimes forget poverty. The honest rich can never forget it. (Săracul cinstit poate uneori să uite de sărăcie. Bogatul cinstit nu poate s-o uite niciodată.) - G.K. Chesterton
- It is only when the rich are sick that they fully feel the impotence of wealth. (Numai atunci când sunt bonavi, cei bogați realizează, cu adevărat, neputința bogăției.) - Charles Caleb Colton
- The greatest and most amiable privilege which the rich enjoy over the poor is that which they exercise the least--the privilege of making others happy. (Cel mai mare și mai de râvnit privilegiu de care se bucură cei bogați spre deosebire de cei săraci este acela pe care îl practică cel mai puțin - privilegiu de a-i face pe alții fericiți.) - Charles Caleb Colton
- A rich man is nothing but a poor man with money. (Un om bogat nu este nimic altceva decât un om sărac cu bani.) - W.C. Fields
- He who wishes to be rich within a day, will be hanged within a year. (Cel care dorește să ajungă bogat într-o sigură zi, va fi spânzurat în decurs de un an.) - Leonardo da Vinci
- The poor hate the rich but dream of becoming like them. (Săracii urăsc bogații, dar visează să se îmbogățească.) - Andrzej Majewski
- A poor man values every pound, a rich man every penny. (Omul sărac prețuiește fiecare leu, omul bogat, fiecare ban.) - Andrzej Majewski
Alte exemple de fraze cu Rich
- It is better to live rich, than to die rich.
- He seems to be rich.
- I think him to be rich.
- He's not rich or able.
- He is far from rich.
- It seems that he is rich.
- He seems to be rich now.
- He is not rich any more than I am.
- How can I become rich?
- It's not as if they are BOTH rich.
- I am not as rich as I was.
- She is rich, but he is twice as rich.
- She seems rich.
- He seemed to have been rich.
- He seems to have been rich.
- I wish I were as rich as he.
- I'm not rich, nor do I wish to be.
- I am not rich, nor do I wish to.
- I an not rich, nor do I wish to be.
- He seems to have been rich before.
- They say he is very rich.
- They say that he is very rich.
- You are very rich.
- It is said that he was very rich.
- He is rich and you are just as rich.
- He is said to be rich.
- He must have been rich.
- She is said to have been rich.
- She must have been rich.
- If I were rich, I would do so. As it is, I can do nothing.
- You are rich.
- I wish I were rich.
- He became rich.
- Do you want to be rich?
- It is said that she is rich.
- I know you are rich.
- He is rich but he is not happy.
- She must have been rich in those days.
- Rich as he is, he is not contented.
- Not everyone who lives here is rich.
- He is rich, but he is unkind.
- He is rich, what is more, he is well-bred.
- Though he is rich, he is unkind.
- She appears to have been rich.
- It I get rich, I will buy it.
- He is rich and, moreover, well-born.
- He is rich and I am poor.
- Though he is rich, he is not happy.
- He is not rich, but he is happy.
- The rich are often misers.
- He is handsome, and what is more very rich.
- I never counted on his being rich.
- It is clear that he is rich.
- He talks as if he were rich.
- She must be rich to have three cars.
- I believe he is going to be rich one day.
- He is rich, and, what is better, very kind.
- It isn't as if we were rich.
- He was rich in experiences.
- I supposed him to be rich.
- She's neither rich nor famous.
- I was a rich man.
- I'm not rich but have so much to offer.
- Were it not for laziness, he might have been rich.
- If I were rich, I would go abroad.
- The rich are not always happy.
- I hear you're very rich.
- Though she is rich, she is not happy.
- They were rich as well as happy.
- She is rich, and what is better, very beautiful.
- He has a rich imagination.
- She is rich but he is poor.
- He seems to have been rich in those days.
- While she is rich, she says she is poor.
- Rich as he is, he is not happy.
- He is rich enough to keep a servant.
- They are anxious for rich.
- If I had been rich, I would have given you some money.
- He may be rich but stingy.
- He was born rich.
- Were I rich, I would help the poor.
- He wanted to be rich.
- Being very rich, he thought he could do anything.
- Rich as she is, she is not happy.
- If I got rich, I would buy it.
- He makes believe he is rich.
- Indeed he is rich, but he is not reliable.
- That soil is rich in humus.
- They may be poor, but rich in spirit.
- We have a rich historical heritage.
- She married a rich merchant.
- Mr Tanaka appears very rich.
- Japan is a rich country.
- Her only purpose in life was to get rich.
- She is engaged to a rich man.
- His uncle appeared rich.
- She was brought up in a rich family.
- She is not rich enough to waste money.
- He worked for a rich man.
- He is rich enough to buy two cars.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru Rich
Produse referitoare la "rich"
Wallace D. Wattles