Fraze exemplificatoare cu ring
- I can't get my ring off. (Nu-mi pot scoate inelul.)
- She took the ring from her finger. (Își scoase inelul din deget.)
- She took the ring off her finger. (Își scoase inelul din deget.)
- What made you ring me up as this unearthly hour? (Ce-ți veni să mă suni la ora asta?)
- Always wear your wedding ring. It will remind you that youre always connected to your spouse and it will remind the rest of the world that youre off limits. (Poartă întotdeauna verigheta. Îți va aminti că ești întotdeauna conectat cu partenerul/partenera ta și îi va aminti și restului lumii că sunteți angajați într-o relație.) - Dave Willis
Alte exemple de fraze cu ring
- In particular, the endomorphism ring of M is a commutative local ring.
- Please ring him up.
- Why not ring her up now?
- I said I would ring again later.
- The ring was not to be found anywhere.
- The ring was nowhere to be found.
- The ring has a diamond in it.
- Tell him either to call on me or to ring me up.
- I'll ring you up at seven this evening.
- Could you ring up these books for me?
- My ears sometimes ring.
- I'll ring you up tonight.
- I'll ring you back.
- How much is this ring worth?
- Ring the bell when you want me.
- We sat in a ring.
- You must not part with the ring.
- She has a ring whose value is beyond belief.
- Please ring for the servant.
- They ring the bell at eight.
- How late can I ring?
- Give me a ring tomorrow.
- Please give me a ring this evening.
- I will give you a ring every night.
- She went into ecstasies about the ring he had bought her.
- A ring and some cash are missing.
- Ring the bell in an emergency.
- She looked pleased with her new ring.
- We listened to the bell ring.
- She wears a valuable ring.
- I heard the bell ring.
- She felt in her handbag for her ring.
- He gave me a ring at midnight.
- There has a ring of falsehood in his story.
- Did you hear someone ring the doorbell?
- I'll give you a ring on today.
- Give me a ring if you find out anything.
- Just then, I heard the telephone ring.
- The church bell used to ring at three.
- I bought this ring at a certain place.
- It's over between us, give me back my ring!
- This ring lost its luster.
- This diamond ring is too extravagant for me.
- I don't want you to ring me up all the time.
- I heard the doorbell ring. Go and see who it is.
- I will find you your lost ring.
- When she returned to her room, the diamond ring was gone.
- The ring I gave her had a tiny stone in it.
- He put the ring on Mary's finger.
- She was eyeing the girl's beautiful ring.
- He got down on all fours and started searching for the ring.
- In case of fire, ring the bell.
- I heard the school bell ring.
- She found the ring that she had lost during the journey.
- I talked my boyfriend into buying me a ring.
- We were in the middle of lunch when he gave me a ring.
- I'll give you a ring tomorrow morning.
- The name Edwin doesn't ring a bell.
- Kate always shows off her diamond ring.
- He gave her an engagement ring last night.
- I had hardly gotten into bed when the telephone began to ring.
- This ring is too big to wear on my finger.
- This ring is expensive. Show me some cheap ones.
- I heard the front doorbell ring.
- What color is the far right ring on the Olympic flag?
- The diamond was set in a gold ring.
- I'm not wearing a diamond ring, but I'm happy.
- My mother had no choice but to part with her diamond ring.
- She answered the telephone as soon as she heard the bell ring.
- She looked for her ring with her eyes wide open.
- As soon as she heard the bell ring, she answered the telephone.
- Listening to the radio, I heard the telephone ring.
- That diamond ring cost an arm and a leg.
- A burglar made away with my wife's diamond ring.
- A ring of smoke floated from his cigar into the air.
- Beware of 'One Ring' malicious nuisance calls!!
- She wore a diamond ring on her left third finger.
- Just after putting away the dishes, Joan heard the doorbell ring.
- The hotel telephone is in the hall and Harriet is trying to ring the police now.
- Mickey Conners made mincemeat of his opponent in the ring.
- Don't forget to give us a ring when you arrive in Kyoto.
- Tall pine trees make a ring around the lake.
- Kate always shows off the big diamond ring she got from her fiance.
- I watched a ring of smoke that floated from his cigar into the air.
- In Japan the ring shaped ones came into use first so they're also often called "contraceptive rings".
- Both leaders should be brought together to ring down the curtain on generations of feuding between the two clans.
- Tom's acknowledgement that he stole the ring cleared the maid of suspicion.
- Kevin has bought a diamond ring and is going to pop the question to Kim tonight.
- You'll have it in June? 'June bride' has a nice ring, doesn't it?
Exemple din articole cu ring
- "As the countdown started at five I took the ring out of my pocket and slid it onto his finger," explained Andres Alcala, from Redmond Wash.
- Blackhawks ring in new year with dominating win.
- Blackhawks ring out the old with a win and look for a new era of championship hockey.
- Thai jihadis ring in the new year with.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru ring
Produse referitoare la "ring"
J. R. R. Tolkien
J. R. R. Tolkien
J. R. R. Tolkien
J. R. R. Tolkien