Fraze exemplificatoare cu rush
- Don't rush to conclusions. (Nu trage concluzii pripite.)
- Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. (Nebunul zvârle cu barda în lună.)
Alte exemple de fraze cu rush
- There's no rush. If you would, in your own time.
- It's almost rush hour.
- He is used to eating in a rush.
- The morning rush is at its peak now.
- There ought to be more buses during the rush hours.
- There was a mad rush toward the exit.
- I was caught in the rush hour.
- All right! Everybody around me is so encouraging I'm getting a rush of motivation.
- Tokyo station during rush hour.
- I don't want to rush you, but let's try to catch the next bus.
- Unfortunately I hit the morning rush hour.
- The station is almost empty during what would normally be the afternoon rush.
- It was a rush job so it might not be a good fit.
- After examining the bear at leisure, I made a rush on him.
- During the rush hours in Tokyo traffic is heavy.
- During the rush hours we find it difficult to get a taxi around here.
- Going to school during the rush hour is tiring and unpleasant.
- He cannot avoid traveling to work during the rush hours.
- You don't have to dress in a mad rush; we've got time.
- Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
- It's horrible to get caught in rush hour traffic.
- If your child drinks poison, rush him to the hospital.
- You'd not have been in the rush hour if you had left home earlier.
- She started early in order to avoid the rush hour.
- Today I'm working a little late so as to avoid a rush in the morning.
- Don't rush into the situation until you have all the details; hold your horses until you know where you are going.
- When we rush to complete our work, we make needless errors.
- I would rather leave early than travel on rush-hour trains.
- A rush-hour traffic jam delayed my arrival by two hours.
- Women who at first glance appear to be completely ordinary also don't seem to be in that much of a rush to get married.
- During the rush hour in Tokyo and Osaka the trains run at intervals of a few minutes.
- If we don't hit the road soon, we'll get caught in the morning rush hour traffic.
- Don't you always sleep like a log yourself? I can understand your feelings of wanting them to enjoy their meal but don't be in such a rush.
Exemple din articole cu rush
- Several bloggers are calling Rush Limbaugh the equivalent of a 9/11 Truther for alleging on his radio show that the oil-rig explosion in the Gulf of Mexico was an inside job perhaps perpetrated by the Obama administration.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru rush
Produse referitoare la "rush"
J. S. Holliday
Janice Haynes Gilmore