Fraze exemplificatoare cu save
- A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country. (Nimeni nu-i profet în țara lui.)
- God save the mark! (Vorba vine!)
- Great interest was made to save him. (S-a făcut uz de toate mijloacele pentru a-l salva.)
- Heaven save the mark! (Vorba vine!)
- That'll save a lot of trouble. (Asta o să ne scutească de multă bătaie de cap.)
- I've done everything, and I talk about what I've learnt through all those journeys: how I tried to save the world and I forgot to save myself. (Am făcut totul și am vorbit despre ceea ce am învățat pe parcursul călătoriilor: cum am încercat să salvez omenirea și am uitat să mă salvez pe mine.) - David Hasselhoff
- To save your world you asked this man to die. Would this man, could he see you now, ask why? (Pentru a salva lumea, i-ai cerut acestui om să moară. Te-ar întreba acest om de ce, dacă te-ar putea vedea acum?) - Wystan Hugh Auden
- As long as we think we can save ourselves by our own will power, we will only make the evil in us stronger than ever. (Atâta vreme cât credem că ne putem salva singuri prin propria voință, nu vom face decât să dăm răului din noi mai multă putere ca oricând.) - Heini Arnold
- The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule. (Dorința de a salva umanitatea este aproape întotdeauna un pretext pentru dorința de a conduce.) - H.L. Mencken
- There are two ways to slide easily through life to believe everything or to doubt everything both ways save us from thinking. (Putem trece prin viață ușor în două feluri: acceptând totul sau punând totul la îndoială − ambele feluri ne scutesc să gândim.) - Theodore Isaac Rubin
- Love cannot save you from your own fate. (Iubirea nu te poate salva de propria-ți soartă.) - Jim Morrison
- Cinema never saved anyone's life, it is not a medicine that will save anyone's life. It is only an aspirin. (Cinematografia nu a salvat viața nimănui; nu e un medicament care să salveze viața cuiva. E doar o aspirină.) - Luc Besson
- We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it. (Nu trebuie să salvăm noi lumea; ea e suficient de mare să-și poarte singură de grijă. Singurul motiv pentru care ar trebui să fim îngrijorați este acela dacă această lume va fi în stare să ne mai suporte.) - Douglas Adams
- It's cheaper to save the planet than it is to destroy it. (E mai ieftin să salvăm planeta decât să o distrugem.) - Oscar Arias Sanchez
- To sacrifice your life just to save yourself. (Să-ți dai viața pentru a te salva.) - Hasier Agirre
Alte exemple de fraze cu save
- Nothing but your love can save her now.
- I'm going to save more money.
- To save the earth, all of us must do something.
- Please save my place.
- Save your strength.
- Nothing but God can save you.
- Can you save this seat for me?
- Nothing but a miracle can save her now.
- I save what money I got.
- In this way you can save several hours.
- I'm trying to save money.
- You may spend or save at will.
- Save your breath.
- She is trying to save as much money as she can.
- We did everything we could to save the boy.
- She is trying save as much money as she can.
- I must save her at all costs.
- Make sure you save the receipt.
- This will save you a lot of trouble.
- Your help will save us a lot of work.
- God save the Queen!
- God save the Queen.
- Save one's drinking money.
- This PC will save you a lot of trouble.
- We had better save our time and money.
- We should save wild animals.
- But to save the world through him. [Bible]
- In which folder did you save the file?
- He tried to save something from his travel expenses.
- I have no job, so I can never save money.
- Save money against the unexpected for when it's necessary.
- Can you save enough money for the down payment?
- Everybody will have to pitch in to save the environment.
- All the workers went home save one.
- If I had wings to fly, I would have gone to save her.
- I'm trying to save room for dessert.
- Save me some ice-cream.
- That will save me the trouble of writing to him.
- He risked his life to save her.
- Nothing but peace can save the world.
- I had hoped to save more money.
- Save for a rainy day.
- That will save me a lot of trouble.
- Have the courage to save our earth.
- It was prudent of you to save money.
- You can save your breath. There is no use talking to him.
- I am working to save for my college tuition.
- You will save yourself a lot of time if you take the car.
- We should save money for a rainy day.
- She tried to carry out her plan to save money.
- Since I don't have a job, I can't save money.
- He works every day save Sundays.
- He never drinks save on special occasions.
- I work every day save Sundays.
- You'll save yourself a lot of time if you take the car.
- If you make your own clothes, it will save you money.
- I used a computer in order to save time.
- We used the computer in order to save time.
- The President called on everyone to save energy.
- His aim in life is to save money.
- Conscientiously save money for one's old age.
- He worked hard so as to save more money.
- We have to save money against a rainy day.
- We must cut our expenses to save money.
- Punish the wicked and save the weak.
- Save your appetite for the big dinner.
- Save money for a rainy day.
- You should always save money for a rainy day.
- You should save some money against a rainy day.
- The machine will save you much time and labor.
- The function of the machine is to save work.
- You can save face with a happy smile.
- Computers will save you a lot of time.
- That would make it impossible for him to save face.
- The doctor arrived in time to save her.
- The doctor tried every possible means to save his patient.
- I must save the drowning child by all means.
- Save it on the external hard drive.
- You will save time if you adopt this new procedure.
- His invention will save hours in manufacturing our product.
- Let's take advantage of the bargain sale and save money.
- He pinched and scraped for many years to save money.
- He save dying child by giving his blood.
- The doctor tried hard to save the wounded boy.
- It would be wise of you to save money for a rainy day.
- It is wise to save money for a rainy day.
- She worked hard in order to save money.
- The word processor will save you a lot of trouble.
- What doctors should do is to save lives and fight against death.
- Computers save us a lot of time and trouble.
- Computers can save us a lot of time and trouble.
- Computer save us a lot of time and trouble.
- This dog is trained to save people in the mountains.
- How brave of him to jump into the water to save the little girl!
- His bravery to save the child from drowning is above praise.
- It will pay you to save a part of your salary each month.
- My boyfriend plans to save up and buy a sports car.
- Greenpeace is fighting an uphill battle to save the environment.
- I realized then that this awful cellar was the only place that could save our lives.
- She could not persuade him not to waste half an hour to save a few pennies.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru save
Produse referitoare la "save"