Fraze exemplificatoare cu saved
- A penny saved is a penny gained. (Păr cu păr se face cerga.)
- She was saved from drowning. (A fost salvată de la înec.)
- We've been saved a lot of trouble. (Am fost scutiți de multă bătaie de cap.)
- Cinema never saved anyone's life, it is not a medicine that will save anyone's life. It is only an aspirin. (Cinematografia nu a salvat viața nimănui; nu e un medicament care să salveze viața cuiva. E doar o aspirină.) - Luc Besson
- All you give away on earth is saved for you in Heaven, all you keep is lost. (Ceea ce păstrezi pentru tine vei pierde, iar ceea ce dăruiești, al tău va rămâne pe vecie.) - Axel Munthe
Alte exemple de fraze cu saved
- It saved me.
- Uh oh, I saved over it.
- He was saved by a hair.
- Cheer up! I'm sure we'll be saved.
- The whole crew was saved.
- All the crew were saved.
- He saved me from danger.
- But you have saved the best till now.
- He saved a sailor.
- He saved all of what little money he earned.
- He saved her at the cost of his own life.
- He saved my life at the risk of his own.
- He saved a lot of money.
- He saved money for the trip.
- All the passengers were saved from drowning.
- He seems to have saved a lot of money.
- He saved a hundred dollars.
- Thanks to his efforts, all the crew were saved.
- The new medicine saved his life.
- The new medicine saved me from an illness.
- The coach's advice saved us.
- They forgot all about Noah, who had saved them.
- It was Tom that saved the girl.
- He saved money for his old age.
- Tom saved her from the fire.
- He saved her at the risk of his life.
- She saved a hundred dollars.
- She saved her children from drowning.
- He saved a little boy from drowning.
- The doctor has saved my life.
- The medicine saved her life.
- She's alive! She was drowning but her father saved her.
- She saved money for a rainy day.
- He has a lot of money saved for his old age.
- He saved no less than ten thousand dollars.
- He saved the baby at the cost of his life.
- He saved the child at the risk of his own life.
- He saved the child at the risk of his life.
- He saved a child from drowning in a pond.
- He saved money little by little, so that he could build a new house.
- He saved his friend at the risk of his own life.
- Thanks to his advice, I have saved a lot of money.
- He caught hold of a rope and saved himself.
- The people saved their country from the enemies.
- The word processor has saved me much time.
- The bridge saved us a lot of time.
- The dog saved the girl's life.
- It is a pity that nobody was saved in the accident, isn't it?
- The brave captain saved his ship.
- When we were on the brink of starvation, they saved our lives.
- You would be saved a great deal of trouble.
- The policeman saved the child from drowning.
- After being frightened for many hours, her mother finally saved her.
- The bridge saved them a lot of time and trouble.
- The soldier saved his friend at the cost of his own life.
- She saved the drowning child at the risk of her own life.
- Her letter saved me the trouble of visiting her house.
- How much money was saved in preparation for the summer vacation?
- The young man saved the child from drowning.
- The young man saved the girl from drowning.
- She saved her baby's life at the risk of losing her own.
- As good luck would have it, a steamer passed by and they were saved.
- He saved the drowning child at the cost of his own life.
- The fisherman saved himself by means of a floating board.
- The doctor saved the four people injured in the accident.
- He saved the boy from drowning, but only at the cost of his own life.
- I saved for future needs a little money as our marriage fund.
- My friend saved the girl at the risk of his own life.
- I owe what I am today to Dr. Brown, who saved my life.
- Luckily, I got hold of a branch and was saved from falling.
- That tall boy saved the drowning child.
- I owe him a great deal because he saved my life.
- He saved the drowning boy at the risk of his own life.
- He saved the boy at the risk of his owe life.
- Ken saved his face by passing the examination.
- He saved his daughter from the fire at the cost of his own life.
- I saved the travelling expenses by staying at a cheap hotel.
- The young man saved the girl from a bunch of hoodlums.
- The general took the bull by the horns and saved his army from disaster.
- I got the sack but I've a little saved up so for the time being I won't be troubled for living expenses.
- With the money Mr Johnson had saved, he would be able to live high on the hog when he retired.
- Every month he saved ten thousand yen out of his income in the name of his daughter.
- Wha? Study, reflexes, all the parameters are MAX! You've even saved money up to the limit ... Amazing.
- When the bombs fell on our harbor and tyranny threatened the world, she was there to witness a generation rise to greatness, and a democracy was saved. Yes, we can.
- A penny saved is a penny earned. [Proverb]
Exemple din articole cu saved
- The CEA estimates the number of jobs saved through a GDP model, but the report also provides direct statistics on how the Recovery Act helped families and workers.
- Based on the pace that it spent prior to making cuts, the state saved about $55 million last year by reducing new vehicle purchases by more than 67 percent, said Bill Leonard, secretary for the State and Consumer Services Agency.
- Your Tweets are being saved by the Library of Congress.
- Hot Katrina Saved By Arjun Rampal, Recently during the Press Conference of Rajneeti team, Katrina came in a short, sleeveless dress.
- I have recently been saved, and I understand that with being saved comes with great responsibilities.
Produse referitoare la "saved"
Hans Urs Von Balthasar
A. W. Tozer