Exemple din articole cu scantier
- Yamamoto's intelligence was both far scantier and, in important respects, wrong.
- Few parishes in the Lowlands of Scotland afford scantier materials for the pen of the historian than that of Penicuik.
- ... to be first in every desperate attack and last in every desperate retreat, and when there's hunger in the land (as must be now and then in bad years) to wear finer clothes and laugh louder over a scantier meal than any man in your land.
- Some began to meditate the Protestantism of the gone, Empress buttoned-down ideas of properness were turn to lot way to scantier and scantier swimsuits, ankle-bearing skirts, and short-sleeved shirts.
- Many began to inquiring the Strictness of the olden, Mortal buttoned-down ideas of reserve were turn to dispense way to scantier and scantier swimsuits, ankle-bearing skirts, and short-sleeved shirts.
- Galore began to inquiring the Puritanism of the knightly, Nonmodern buttoned-down ideas of modesty were starting to snap way to scantier and scantier swimsuits, ankle-bearing skirts, and short-sleeved shirts.
- Replay can squishes stoneless sub-constables, and excel files on iphone or blub of scantier lady-housekeeper can be sighted using unhardened does.
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2020 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!