Fraze exemplificatoare cu season
- Grapes are not in season yet. (Încă nu e sezonul strugurilor.)
- The wet season was on us. (Ne-a surprins sezonul ploios.)
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love. (Binecuvântat fie anotimpul care reunește întreaga lume într-o conspirație a iubirii.) - Hamilton Wright Mabie
- Silence at the proper season is wisdom, and better than any speech. (Tăcerea la momentul potrivit e înțelepciune, mai bună decât orice discurs.) - Plutarh
- Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. (Crăciunul nu este o perioadă, nici un sezon, ci o stare de spirit. Adevăratul spirit al Crăciunului înseamnă să prețuiești pacea și bunăvoința, să oferi, din plin, compasiune.) - Calvin Coolidge
- Teenage boys, goaded by their surging hormones run in packs like the primal horde. They have only a brief season of exhilarating liberty between control by their mothers and control by their wives. (Sub impulsul hormonilor, băieții adolescenți aleargă în haite, precum hoarda primitivă. Au la dispoziție foarte puțin timp de libertate care să-i învioreze între controlul exercitat de mamele lor și controlul exercitat de soțiile lor.) - Camille Paglia
- The season of failure is the best time for sowing the seeds of success. (Anotimpul eșecului este prielnic plantării semințelor succesului.) - Paramahansa Yogananda
- Winter is not a season, it's an occupation. (Iarna nu este un anotimp, ci un loc de muncă.) - Sinclair Lewis
- The spider doesn't know if it is spring or summer, it only waits for the flies season. (Păianjenul nu știe dacă este primăvară sau vară. Așteaptă anotimpul muștelor.) - Fabrizio Caramagna
- The proper behavior all through the holiday season is to be drunk. This drunkenness culminates on New Year's Eve, when you get so drunk you kiss the person you're married to. (Comportamentul potrivit de sărbători este să fii beat. Această beție ajunge în punctul culminant în noaptea de Anul Nou, când devii atât de beat încât săruți persoana cu care te-ai căsătorit.) - P.J. O'Rourke
Alte exemple de fraze cu season
- Which season do you like the best?
- What season do you like the best?
- It is our rainy season.
- It's the best season of the year.
- Strawberries are now in season.
- Strawberries are in season now.
- The season for skiing has gone by.
- When will the rainy season be over?
- It seems that that rainy season is over at last.
- Watermelons are in season now.
- Oysters are in season now.
- The cycle of the season.
- We season with salt.
- Spring is the season I like the best.
- Summer is the season I like best.
- It's the hottest season of the year now.
- Hotels are cheaper in the off season.
- Fall is the best season for us to study.
- Autumn is the best season for reading.
- Eggs are cheap in this season.
- It goes without saying that autumn is the best season for study.
- Spring is a delightful season.
- Strawberries are in season at the moment.
- The first season of the year is spring.
- Mushrooms are in season now, so they are cheap.
- The new season's T.V. programs are as much old hat as ever.
- Fall is the best season for sports.
- Autumn is the best season for going on hikes.
- The rainy season has set in.
- The baseball season has opened.
- The ayu season has opened.
- The rainy season is near at hand.
- The rainy season will be over in another two weeks or so.
- Salt is used to season food.
- There is no telling when the rainy season will be over.
- The dry season will set in soon.
- Since it's not the rainy season, there's no need for an umbrella.
- The dry season there will set in soon.
- The park is busy every season.
- Winter is my favorite season.
- I wonder when the rainy season will end.
- It seems that the rainy season has set in.
- Fall is a good season for reading.
- Spring is the best season to visit Kyoto.
- June is a social season in London.
- What if the rainy season should set in tomorrow.
- He stopped playing baseball last season.
- This is the season to pick fresh tea.
- I got a season's pass to all the home games.
- Winter is the coldest season of the year.
- It looks like the rainy season is going to start after next week.
- When does the rainy season in Japan begin?
- Spring is the season that Lucy likes best.
- I think autumn is the most beautiful season of the year.
- We've played a lot of matches this season.
- The baseball season opens before long.
- The rainy season begins in June.
- Summer is the season when women look most beautiful.
- In this season we often suffer from an excess of rain.
- Food goes bad easily in this season.
- My season ticket expires on March 31.
- I watched the 4th season of X-files.
- I stopped playing baseball last season.
- Our team has topped the league this season.
- In Japan the rainy season usually sets in June.
- Her debut was the biggest social event of the season.
- The rainy season sets in about the end of June.
- I wrote to everybody inquiring after their health in the hot season.
- Fishing often starts to go with the start of the Ayu season.
- During hot season, perishables go bad easily.
- I like to add basil to season my spaghetti sauce.
- The end of the rainy season came late this year.
- Do you think the rainy season will set in early this year?
- It rains so often in the wet season that it's hard to plan outings.
- After a slow summer season, business began to pick up.
- What kind of sports we play depends on the weather and the season.
- Their team doesn't have a ghost of a chance of winning this season.
- Haruyo is undoubtedly under stress during this entrance-examination season.
- It goes without saying that autumn is the best season for taking long walks in the country.
- During the hot season my son's skin breaks out easily.
- The exhibition games are over and the regular season finally begins.
- According to the weather forecast, the rainy season will set in before long.
- According to the weather forecast, the rainy season will set in next week.
- In Tokyo, the cold season starts in the middle of November.
- However, the amount of wind available varies with the location and the season of the year.
- The cherry blossom season brings crowds of people to parks.
- It's talking about how, thanks to air transport, we've lost the sense of 'season' for foodstuffs.
- I'm ashamed to tell such a muddled story in this dreary rainy season but please bear with me for a while.
- It looks like cherry blossom-viewing season is at an end. You can see the petals fluttering down.
- Drying the washing on a fine day in the rainy season; I felt like it was already summer.
- In the cold season when you want to drink something hot I recommend this sort of thermos flask.
- "It's pool-season from this week, isn't it?" "Oh yes. I've gotta go and buy a swimming suit, then."
- Those who are delicate in health are apt to catch cold when the cold season sets in.
- The sky is gloomy and gray - a typical rainy-season sky.
- Since ski season is almost over, the ski wear that's on sale is all leftovers, so there's nothing that's just my size.
- Dear passengers! If you get on a means of transport and donât have a season ticket, punch a one-time ticket without waiting for the next station.
- The job-seeking season is starting earlier each year and it's the (mass) media that are causing that trend by moving up their job interview schedule.
Exemple din articole cu season
- It looks like there is little doubt that Gossip Girl is a winner for the CW and coming back for a fourth season in 2010-2011.
- What can be said for the Islanders this season except the fact that they have surpassed expectations.
- This is our continuation of our preview of possible Season 9 contestants.
- Resolution season is becoming something of an event particularly for retailers that can't use clearance sales to take a parting, fourth quarter.
- With the 2009 regular season wrapped up, now is the time to reflect on what this season taught us about modern football.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru season
Produse referitoare la "season"
Joe R. Lansdale
Susan H. Swetnam
Charles R. Dr Swindoll