Exemple din articole cu self-controlled
- This person is well disciplined and self-controlled when it comes to matters of the heart, and does everything possible to preserve a valuable relationship.
- ... yet despite these disadvantages in every case except Libya (which was not the fault of the workers) they managed to conduct themselves without too great amount of bloodshed in a dignified and self-controlled manner. ...
- Instead they want him to fit this mythical stereotype of the ethical, reasonable, self-controlled child.
- But I am certain God is expecting me to stop bingeing once and for all - and to instead eat in a healthy, self-controlled (not restrictive) manner so I can honor this body He's given me as the temple of the Holy Spirit He says that it .
- _____ Self-controlled (restrained, self-disciplined) _____ Straightforward (direct, candid, forthright) _____ Supportive (helpful, offers assistance, comforting).
- 4 Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, 5 to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.
Produse referitoare la "self-controlled"
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2021 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!