- People think I'm strong as hard as I look. But I've a very sensitive side and need to be loved by everyone. (Oamenii cred că sunt la fel puternică cum și arăt. Însă am o latură foarte sensibilă și simt nevoia să fiu iubită de toată lumea.) - Brigitte Nielsen
- There are no forbidden questions in science, no matters too sensitive or delicate to be probed, no sacred truths. (Nu există întrebări interzise în știință, nu există subiecte prea sensibile sau prea delicate pentru a fi investigate, și nici adevăruri sacre.) - Carl Sagan
Exemple de fraze cu sensitive
- He is too sensitive.
- She is sensitive about her looks.
- You are too sensitive to criticism.
- I am very sensitive to heat.
- He is very sensitive to cold.
- He is sensitive to criticism.
- He is very sensitive to criticism.
- I am very sensitive to the cold.
- She is sensitive to the heat.
- She is very sensitive to criticism.
- You are too sensitive to noise.
- I am clever, sensitive and imaginative.
- My eyes are very sensitive to the light.
- The Japanese are too sensitive about feelings.
- The eye is sensitive to light.
- Don't be so sensitive to criticism.
- Don't be too sensitive to criticism.
- She is sensitive to current fashions.
- She is exceedingly sensitive to the cold.
- The director is sensitive to criticism.
- Most writers are sensitive to criticism.
- Musicians are usually sensitive to criticism.
- Skin sensitive to chemicals.
- On the whole, the elite are not sensitive to criticism.
- I'm very sensitive to cold. May I have another blanket?
- A dog is sensitive to smell.
- Man's skin is very sensitive to temperature changes.
- My teeth are sensitive to cold foods.
- I steered clear of sensitive topics.
- The mayor is sensitive to the way his programs have been criticized.
- My sister is sensitive about her thick legs.
- The customer's complaint was about a sensitive issue.
- Even so, kindergartens are sensitive to seasonal events.
- They'll be more sensitive to the cold as they grow older.
- Cat's eyes are very sensitive to light.
- A child is very sensitive to its mother's love.
- You should be more sensitive to how people feel about your words.
- Is this tooth sensitive to cold foods?
- No consideration is paid to people who are sensitive to chemicals.
- Sharks are sensitive to electrical impulses as well as sound.
- This letter contains sensitive information that may offend some people.
- Noise pollution could be avoided if only people were more sensitive to the environment.
- Since I developed this cavity, my tooth has been really sensitive to heat and cold.
- As an Englishman, he is particularly sensitive to the differences between English and American usage.
- Mr Jones is very sensitive to the nuances of English and American usage.
- Snakes are -to a certain extent- deaf, but can still hear very low sounds and are very sensitive to smells.
- It came in a handsome wooden box and contained a rack for test tubes, glass bottles of powerful powders, a little packet of sensitive paper (litmus, I think), a glass rod, the manual and suitably exciting poison labels.
Exemple din articole cu sensitive
- Aluminum FreeContains Chamomile to help sooth sensitive skinContains hops to inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteriaContains no fragranceNot tested on.
- Sensitive skin care is governed by a few basic rules.
- People suffering form sensitive skin must come up with an effective routine to ensure that their skin stays healthy.
- Acne scar healing can be a real challenge with sensitive skin.
- INDOT strives to design its roadways for all users through its Context Sensitive Solutions policy, Hungate said.
- Laurel has always been a sensitive soul.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru sensitive
Produse referitoare la "sensitive"
Elaine N. Aron
Elaine N. Aron
Elaine N. Aron
Karyn D. Hall
Richard J. Coppedge