Exemple de fraze cu sentence
- Before adding a new sentence, please check that your sentence brings new vocabulary by searching the keywords.
- The convicted drug dealer was willing to comply with the authorities to have his death sentence reduced to a life sentence.
- He wrote a sentence on the paper, but I didn't understand the sentence.
- What a sentence!
- You should rewrite this sentence.
- I will appeal against the sentence.
- What does the word "get" mean in this sentence?
- Please explain this sentence to me.
- Repeat each sentence after me.
- You can't understand this sentence, can you?
- She complained about the sentence.
- If you come upon a new word in a sentence, what will you do with it?
- I am adding an example sentence.
- The second sentence was just as long.
- Will you please explain the meaning of this sentence to me?
- This sentence can perform another interpretation.
- Make this sentence a little shorter.
- The meaning of this sentence is obscure.
- I cannot make out the meaning of this sentence.
- The teacher interpreted the sentence for us.
- The corrected sentence was just what he wanted to say:
- He couldn't understand the sentence.
- His son is serving his sentence.
- Pronounce sentence on the prisoner.
- A sentence normally has a subject and a verb.
- The first word of every sentence should be capitalized.
- The meaning of this sentence is ambiguous.
- I can't make out the meaning of this sentence.
- All you have to do is to learn this sentence by heart.
- The man was given a life sentence.
- Please translate this sentence into Japanese.
- Make a sentence with each of these words.
- I can't get at the exact meaning of the sentence.
- The sentence is not grammatically accurate.
- The same sentence could have the force of a command.
- Put this sentence into English.
- Every sentence in this book is important.
- It took me two hours to memorize this sentence.
- Compare your sentence with the one on the blackboard.
- This sentence is grammatically correct.
- You should omit this word from the sentence.
- Let's learn this sentence by heart.
- This sentence states exactly how the writer feels.
- The sentence is free from grammatical mistakes.
- You should rewrite this sentence. It does not make sense.
- The defendant appealed against the sentence without hesitation.
- A capital letter is used at the beginning of a sentence.
- The choice of example sentence wasn't wise.
- You must begin a sentence with a capital letter.
- This sentence doesn't make sense.
- The teacher made me repeat the sentence.
- The convict was pardoned after serving his sentence.
- Strictly speaking, this sentence is not grammatical.
- The sentence doesn't make sense.
- This sentence is capable of being interpreted two ways.
- Mr Wilson made us repeat the sentence several times.
- The judge pardoned the prisoner a year of his sentence.
- He was let out after serving just two years of his four-year prison sentence.
- Strictly speaking, this sentence is grammatically incorrect.
- The district attorney wasn't content with a two-year sentence.
- In English, a sentence structure is usually Subject Verb Object/Complement.
- The judge pronounced him "guilty", and now he must face the music of a sentence in prison.
- Some years ago, learning that one had tuberculosis amounted to hearing a sentence of death.
- In a progressive tense sentence it becomes the -ing form verb, that is the present participle.
- The "subject" is the person or object to carry out the action in the sentence. Transformed to Japanese it would be the part that end in "wa" or "ga".
- The judge made no bones about his disgust with the unconvicted prisoner's actions and handed down the severest sentence possible.
- This sees English as a system obeying miles of grammar and sentence structure which have to be learned in detail and applied rigorously.
- The "predicate" is that part that shows the action in the sentence. In Japanese it would be the part that ends in "da", "suru", etc.
- The future progressive tense is used when expressing events and action in progress at some future point, however the example sentence cannot be understood in that way.
- When writing a sentence, generally you start with a capital letter and finish with a period (.) an exclamation mark (!) or a question mark (?).
- This sentence is in the present perfect. 'have' is not a verb, but an auxiliary verb.
- The example is a past progressive tense sentence. How was everybody taught when they were learning about progressive tense?
- The verb 'help' takes to-infinitives and bare infinitives but bare infinitives are said to be the most common in casual text; as also used in this example sentence.
Exemple din articole cu sentence
- OLAF/10/2 Brussels, 08 February 2010 Jail Sentence for US Cigarette Smuggler In the first case of its kind, a third country national has received a custodial sentence in the United States for fraud against the financial interests of the .
- Reporters Without Borders is outraged by the harsh, two-year jail sentence which a court passed yesterday on Hanevy Ould Dehah, the editor of the website Taqadoumy, at the end of an incomprehensible and arbitrary trial.
- We especially invite you to join us on Tuesdays, when we do Two Sentence Tuesday posts.
- unexpected sentence of the day.
- Benefit cheat mum has sentence cut - A mum-of-four has had her jail sentence cut after top judges felt a year-long sentence for a Ł40000 benefits fraud was too long.
- Sentence of the Day.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru sentence
Produse referitoare la "sentence"
Evan-Moor Educational Publishers
Ann Longknife Ph. D.