Fraze exemplificatoare cu series
- He has just published an interesting series of articles. (El a publicat de curând o serie interesată de articole.)
- The officially published HICP series may be revised. (Seriile IAPC publicate oficial pot fi revizuite.)
- Life... is a series of dogs. (Viața... e o haită de câini.) - George Carlin
- The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. (Scopul politicii practice este de a menține mulțimea alarmată (și prin urmare nerăbdătoare să fie condusă către siguranță), amenințând-o cu o serie nesfârșită de drăcușori, toți imaginari.) - H.L. Mencken
- Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together. (Lucrurile mărețe nu se fac din impuls, ci dintr-o serie de lucruri mărunte adunate laolaltă.) - Vincent Van Gogh
- Life is a series of little deaths out of which life always returns. (Viața este o serie de mici decese, din care viața se întoarce mereu.) - Charles Feidelson, Jr.
Alte exemple de fraze cu series
- Do you think the Braves will take the series?
- I have had a series of misfortunes since then.
- I'm Sorry, I Love You(Korean TV Series)
- The third in the series was a level above the rest.
- They gave a series of concerts.
- All life is a series of activities.
- Improve one's standing in the series.
- The pioneers have overcome a series of obstacles.
- His life was a long series of failures.
- They conducted a series of experiments under zero gravity.
- She made a series of medical discoveries.
- Life is by no means a series of failures.
- He has just published an interesting series of articles.
- This autumn I am, unusually, watching many drama series.
- A series of blasts reduced the laboratory to ruins.
- On the surface the book consists mostly of a series of case histories.
- I stayed in Japan only a few months, during which time I went through a series if hardships.
- He gave a series of lectures on Japanese literature at UCLA.
- That popular television series is going to spin off two new shows in the fall.
- The anger of the people exploded, leading to a series of riots.
- The top engineer put the car through a series of rigorous tests.
- Note that the impetus for change has undergone a series of transformations in this community.
- Boeing has calculated the chances of a series of crew errors leading to CFIT.
- A piece of railway in use today is therefore the product of a long series of decisions reached on many different grounds, at different times.
- Records are particularly scarce for this era, perhaps owing to a long series of natural disasters which befell the capital.
- For example, they do not have to go to a stadium to see the World Series or the Super Bowl because they can enjoy watching the games in their own living rooms.
Exemple din articole cu series
- All ending in a NL pennant and a World Series victory over the American Association NY Metropolitans.
- Below is the on-demand Webcast presentation that presents further information on the World Series of Golf's renewed business plan and recently announced letter of intent to receive an equity investment.
- At first, a punctured tire on the first lap of the Nashville 200 Truck Series race at Nashville Superspeedway didn't seem like a big deal for Rick Ware Racing driver Brett Butler.
- A potent version of the BMW 1 Series from its M-division has long been speculated and further denied, although as these spy shots reveal the performance flagship is indeed in development.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru series
Produse referitoare la "series"
David A. Adler
David A. Adler